What’s better than one cat? Two cats.
Divine, How many times do you guys think you all have used this word when you see a cat? Personally, I think the total is about to reach infinity. And we all know the reason for it. Cats are so irresistibly cute. You cannot hold yourself back from hugging these adorable creatures. Humans adore cats. To prove that statistically, almost 1.6 million cats are adopted each year. No wonder, why we see paw prints all over history. Along with their extreme cuteness, it is their personality that is equally attractive as well. Throughout history, cats have been famously known as Queens. Of course, the Egyptian example right away. They used to praise cats as they believed they possessed magical powers to shape shift. Then the Rennaisance Era during which famous artists like Michaelangelo painted cats, as the center of the painting, being spoon fed. And there countless more examples. The fact is, cats loving being involved. Their moody selves are loved all over the planet.
But why keep hapiness stagnent when you can double it. Given the way one cat gives its owners such great time, if my formula is right, having 2 cats should mean eternal blessings. Yes, I am very samiliar with the fact that it is not easy for 2 cats to live under the same roof, ego has a major chunk of every cat’s pie. But with lots and lots of patience, and giving them the space they need, that connection between the pair can be established. And once the love triangle forms between the two cats and their owner, it only breathes love, and care.
Today, we’ve got some heartmelting pictures of kitties showing love to one another and having a lovely time in their houes.
Scroll down below for some pure tenderness and love.
More information: | Reddit |
1. “I think this is my favorite photo of my cats.”
2. “I originally bought this chair for myself, but now I just watch the 2 of them argue over who gets it.”
3. “We adopted the smaller kitty 3 days ago. They’ve bonded so quickly.”
4. “How it started vs how it is going.”
5. “Cuddle cats!”
6. “They’re always plotting.”
7. “Stray friends.”
8. “Saturday night with the boys.”
9. “Turned around and was FLOORED by their purrfection, so I had to share it with y’all!” Thank you very much.
10. “So glad we went back for his brother. Meet Blade and Link!”
I swear I can only see husbands and wives. The care and love these cats are showing to one another is so adorable and cute. Everytime I see cats showing love to one another, makes my temptation to get a cat super high. I would never want to take an impulse decision when it comes to parenting animals. It’s not an easy job adopting one animal let alone two. But one thing is for sure, these cats are a perfect example of what true love is, and I would happily take daily lectures for them on how to achieve this feat.
11. “I planned on adopting one, but when I got there, I didn’t have the heart to separate him from his sister. Now I have 2.”
12. “I was worried they wouldn’t get along.”
13. “I think my cats like each other…”
14. “3 peculiar personalities encapsulated in 1 lucky photo”
15. “These 2 never. And I mean never cuddle. Well, that certainly changed today. This brought so much warmth to my heart, I just had to share!”
16. “My boys have grown up.” Aww!
17. “This was taken almost 4 months apart. I feel like my cats are growing up too fast!”
18. “Please enjoy this picture of Yuri and Valentina that tells you everything you need to know about their relationship.”
19. “I tried so hard not to squeal while taking this photo. Guys! They’re holding PAWS.”
20. “I am never cold!”
A cat pair lives together as if they are married to one another. I am so happy after this post and I hope you guys are too. Another day, another set of images that prove that cats are not cold-hearted. I adore them and I wish all these cat pairs a very happily bonded life in their furever homes.
How did you guys like it? Feel free to share in the comments section down below.