For those of you who are not familiar with Tumblr, it’s an app where things are a little crazy but nobody judges anybody for anything. You get to be your complete self and can even post about the most random, and weirdest of things.
Speaking of weird things, people have not been shying away from posting about our favorite animal; cats, on Tumblr. This has coincidentally worked for us because their very raw experiences are our source of entertainment. From accidentally locking your cat up in a refrigerator to having them fall asleep in a sweater, Tumblr has got some exciting stories for us to cover.
Cat shenanigans go on all day every day, the real art is capturing the moment and sharing it with the rest of the world. Cat people might already be aware of it, and on a technicality, the rest of the world might know it as a default because cat people just can’t stop talking about their little babies, is that once you get a cat, every conversation must be about that little one. It’s just how it’s supposed to be otherwise it’s a sin!
Scroll down to check out Tumblr cat stories!
1. Let’s play guess the cat, shall we?
2. Bet all you cats are already enjoying these posts.
3. Honestly, we should really invest some time in learning the cat language.
4. This will be the cutest thing you see today!
Try and prove us wrong.
5. That’s like a permanent sad face…
6. It couldn’t get more wholesome-er than this
This relationship, between a cat and a person, is so pure that we can’t get enough of it. Generally, when something out of the ordinary happens, our immediate response is to get mad about it. But, how could we ever be the same with our little munchkins? Sounds absurd if you ask us.
These people definitely knew how to keep their cats happy and how to tell good cat stories. However, we haven’t yet reached the end. Keep scrolling for more Tumblr stories!
7. People who say cats are emotionless are mostly dog people who really just need to get a cat
8. That’s some real paranormal shiz
9. A little too much happening over here but we shall still not judge
10. This! Is exactly what we were talking about. Tumblr is a very chill place.
11. This person needs to break into my house and do some cat cleaning as well
12. She probably just likes being cold.
Look at this tiny baby, sitting on a weighing scale. Could you get any cuter?
We have finally reached the end. Yes, we know it’s sad but when one good thing ends, another one begins. Be sure to check out our other posts on cats and their shenanigans. You know never, we might even convince you to get a cat for yourself, or perhaps change your mind if you’re a dog person. Let us know if you have any adorable stories in the comments section below.