Men really love to act like they do not care.
We do not know why that is. It is a part of their masculinity. Showing no emotion, trying to look like tough guys. People just can not seem to get through to them. But here is the thing. People can not get through to them but pets can. Men, even the most masculine of them, will melt at the sight of a pet. They can not hold their tough guy attitude when a cat or a dog curls up next to them. They always say they do not want any pets in the house until you actually bring one and then the pet becomes the favourite family member of the house. Men are weird, but that is just the way it is. To get to their soft side, take an animal with you and you will see. They will pick it up and baby talk with it as if masculinity never even existed. That is the best part, to be very honest. Scroll down below to see 18 manly men whose hearts melted at the sight of pets:
1. “Almost a year ago my dad was livid that I got a dog. Now he requests regular sleepovers and I get pictures of them cuddling on the floor together.”
2. “My dad didn’t want a dog. 15 years later they’re best friends (he works from home) and they do everything together.”
3. “I will NOT be raising that dog!”
4. ”My dad was pacing all day saying, “Where’s my package?!” This was the package he was waiting for.”
5. “Fine, if you have to get a puppy, get one. But don’t expect me to do anything for it. It’s your dog. I want nothing to do with it.” (Wilma loves him best).
6. “We don’t need a kitten.” Meet the second kitten who we got to keep the first one company.
7. “My dad who now brags that all of our rescue animals love him most”
See? Men can be softies too. All it takes is a cute, furry animal and the deed is done. They would not even know what hit them. They secretly are softies, they just do not like to show it. Any man, no matter how tough he may seem to act, will always melt at the sight of a pet. Nothing can hold them back after that. We are only halfway through the photos, you will have to keep scrolling down to see more:
8. “Absolutely doesn’t like or trust cats.”
9. “I don’t want cats, they leave their fur everywhere.” Now he can’t go to work without getting cute cat pictures.
10. “And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will alwayyyys loooveee youuuuuuuuuuuu!”
11. “She’s definitely, 100% not at all his dog.”
12. “You better find that puppy another home because he isn’t staying here.” 6 years later, here he is. Dad and Hades.
13. “He said he didn’t want me to foster because he didn’t want me to get attached. Guess who is ooey gooey over them and wants to keep all 3 now?”
14. 1 year ago: “I’m not a dog person.” A few months ago: “Don’t get a dog.” 2 months ago he gave in: “OK, fine, let’s get a puppy.” Today: “She is my daughter and if I eat, she eats.””
15. “I wouldn’t have picked her.”
16. “This is how I find my husband after not seeing him for almost 2 weeks. Forget greeting the wife and children. He missed his ’baby’!”
17. “My dad who ’hated all dogs’ a month ago changed his WhatsApp photo for a puppy photo today. The man is completely in love.”
Do you know any masculine men that become softies at the sight of pets? Share their stories with us in the comments below.