Getting yourself inked is one way to immortalise memories, ideas, or artwork upon your person. Sure, you’ve got to put up with a lifetime of people asking you what your tattoo means, but at least you get to carry it with you wherever you go.
If you’re a cat dad or a cat mom, then you know that your furbaby is among your most valuable treasures. With their fuzzy heads and their soft paws, it’s hard not to irrevocably love them. So what better way to show everyone how much you love your cat than by getting them inked on your body forever.
But with such a commitment, there comes decisions. Exactly how will you immortalise your precious furry child? You need ideas, some inspiration, and that’s exactly where this article comes in. Look no further, because the following sets of images are exactly the tattoo ideas you need.
1. Simplistic, in black and white.
2. Crossing the line.
3. Cheshire Cat with invisible ink
4. Cats of a feather
5. Geometric patterns with the half-face is so pretty.
There’s something about geometric patterns like these, that are built entirely out of straight lines and shades, that I absolutely love. The fact that it sort of looks like a cat peeking from around the corner only makes it better.
6. Wispy, misty cat.
7. More abstract, but how can you be against that adorable nose
8. Autumn and spring themes.
9. Tiny kitty peering over the ledge
10. Cats of dying and yang.
The concept of ying and yang is ancient, going back to several thousand years BC. The idea that every good has some evil in it, and every evil has some good. Using cats cuddling each other to represent that is not only symbolic, but also adorable.
11. A tiny wrist tat modeled after your actual baby.
12. A lion’s roar from inside the tiny meow.
13. Cats affectionately rubbing their head against you are the best parts of every day.
14. Sakura petals make everything better.
15. Cats stretching like that and then promptly falling over is why happiness exists.
16. This adorable little finger tattoo can give yourself and your cat whiskers.
What about you? Do you have any cat tattoos, or ideas for one? Tell us about it below!