Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Just as we take care of our own health, we have to look after our pets as well. Not every creature on Earth can take care of itself. Animals get sick too, and they can’t always fix themselves. They need assistance. They need proper healthcare and medicine. So humans, being the superior species, have to step up and take responsibility. Providing them with food, shelter and medicine is the least we can do. We have to look after the helpless. They can’t do it on their own.
Just like humans don’t like going to the doctor, pets don’t fancy going to the vet – especially cats. We understand their reason as well. No one likes being poked, travelling in carriers, or getting shots. Cats don’t hide their hatred for vets at all. It is apparent on their faces and it’s the most hilarious thing ever. However, it is something that needs to be done whether they like it or not.
Scroll down below to see photos of cats hiding from the vet that show cats detest going to vets:
1. Hiding in the sink.
2. I’ll just pretend I’m not here.
3. Tiny cat ready to face the enemy.
4. If I can’t see them, they can’t see me either.
5. Perfect hiding place.
6. When you realise you’re at the vet.
7. They can’t find me here.
8. Please don’t take me away.
9. Escape plan.
10. When you get your temperature checked.
You can see the look of betrayal in their eyes. I always end up feeling guilty whenever I take my kitten, Venus, to the vet. She is really happy in the car ride, but all that happiness soon fades away when she sees the pet hospital getting nearer. Poor baby!
11. Robot mode activated: Must defend myself!
12. This machine has a tail.
13. Maybe they won’t pick me up if I sit in the trash.
14. What is it with cats and sinks?
15. Couldn’t find another hiding place.
16. Using camouflage techniques.
17. Save me, mom!
18. Maybe if we stick together, they won’t hurt us.
19. The ultimate hiding spot.
20. Somebody, help!
Don’t fall for their emotional blackmailing. They might hate going to the doctor, but who doesn’t? These are just things that need to be done. It is for their own good. So stay strong and give your kitty the treatment it deserves.
21. Don’t touch me!
22. Poor kitty!
23. They can’t see me.
25. Look at the fear in those eyes.
26. “No, there’s no cat under the calendar.”
27. I won’t fall for your tricks.
28. Please, have mercy!
29. You have betrayed me, human.
30. They’re coming for me!
What did you think of these hilarious images? Does your cat do the same when you take it to the vet? Let us know your cat’s hiding places in the comments below!