Cats are adorable. But not always.
I have always supported the fact that cats are the best. They are so cuddly, those furballs can be easily squeezed in your arms and you can show love to them for hours and never get tired. Their cute face is designed to make sure you keep showing affection to them, and when they do some stuff they know was wrong, the face helps to forgive them easily. Cheeky!
Perhaps kitty cats know how much we love them. The longer they stick by you, the more vases start breaking in the house. Okay, it could be a coincidence, but those of you who are cat owners, compare your bedtime routine before the cat was in your life, to now. Surely no random meowww screams woke you in the middle of the night before.
Cats know how much their humans love them and that’s a really good thing. But that is also an incentive to be extremely annoying and times and show moods. After all, they deserve it just like us.
Let’s take a look at these 21 annoying things that cats do every now and then, and don’t feel a single drop of guilt after.
1. If there is a comfortable spot in the house, they will own it like a boss, not caring about anything else.
2. They have many annoying ways of saying “I am hungry”
3. Pleading to go out and play and then declining once the offer is accepted. Love it when that happens. Ughh!
4. Cats and house furniture, do not go hand in hand. They will destroy anything in their way. In their defense, it’s a fun pass time
5. Sitting like this so you can’t resist a belly rub and they can grab the opportunity to bite you. Annoying!
6. Don’t expect anything good when you’re eating food around a hungry cat.
7. They’d sneak into your room and start a full-fledged concert. Beware, it may wake you up EVERY TIME!
8. They may cover the whole TV up when it’s time for some belly rubs and whole lot of attention
9. Staring into hoomans’ soul when they are pooping
10. They simply won’t let you work when they don’t want you to work
11. That thing about not letting you work, they take it very seriously when hooman is taking too long working. Attention seekers!
Why are these so funny to me> I think it’s because I don’t own a cat and can’t truly understand the mess they make for their owners at times by annoying them.
Gotta give it to their hoomans. That they got exactly what you need to live with cute but annoying kitties; patience.
12. If something has gone missing, make sure to check under the cat
13. They may not show any acceptance of the efforts you make for them. A swinging bed! I want one.
14. They’d purposely sleep on your lap so you can’t go away….but what if I need to use the bathroom?
15. They may prioritize a plain wall over you at times
16. The classic! Tipping stuff off the table.
17. They could scratch you as a “mistake”. Or maybe it’s cuz you aren’t listening to them.
18. They also have the ability to butter their hoomans up to get a full bowl of food. It feels less annoying and kinda cute to me.
19. They’ll sit right in front of you and shamelessly lick their butthole
20. Are those paw prints I see? They make a mess out of everything.
21. They like to get up close when negotiating for food.
I can understand how these owners must feel, but for a person who doesn’t own a cat, reading this could actually be very hilarious for them. In the viewers’ context, cats just made your day, yet another day. In the owners’ context, we wish yall’ the very best and a super happy life with their kitty cats.
We really hope you enjoyed it. Let us know your thoughts in the comments down below and feel free to share your annoying cat stories.