We’re putting our attention to the wrong things.
Technology has taken over the world. No, I’m not complaining. Our lives have become so much easier because of it. Other than fulfilling our basic necessities, technology has provided us with the Internet where we can look at posts about cats all day. If you ask me, that is a basic necessity too. We need something wholesome every now and then to restore our faith in the world. Things have been dark lately, and watching cute animal pictures on the Internet is one way to cope.
However, because we’re so focused on technology, we sometimes lose our touch with nature. Nature is beautiful and it works as instant therapy sometimes if you really know how to connect with it. What are nature’s best creations? Cats and flowers, of course. And a combination of these both are going to be the best thing you’ll see today. Scroll down below for beautiful cats wearing flower crowns:
1. Smol kitty.
2. A leafy touch.
3. The sight of this would make anyone happy.
4. Looks like a Game Of Thrones character.
5. Living the best life.
6. The flowers are so prominent on her black fur.
7. You have been blessed by the sight of the flower crown cat.
8. Feeling content and beautiful.
9. This picture is just perfect.
10. They are doing the world a favour.
11. It matches her fur somehow.
Look at all these beautiful cattos being one with nature. Who knew these two things put together could make some of the most heartwarming pictures we’ve ever seen? These are the kind of pictures we didn’t know we wanted but needed really badly. But it isn’t over yet. Scroll down below for more beautiful cattos wearing flower crowns:
12. This makes everything better.
13. I need a black cat now.
14. Side pose for the camera.
15. Let me fix my face first.
16. Prettiest baby in the universe.
17. Yes, we needed this.
18. A fluffy small boy.
19. This kitty is not amused.
20. She looks gorgeous.
21. Queen of the world.
22. Bad day? What bad day?
What do you think of these gorgeous kitties? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.