People can get salty when get caught. And in today’s case, very salty.
The subreddit r/pettyrevenge was recently called upon by a coworker who started work at this workspace after giving birth to her youngest child. She would make a special drink for herself to consume at work as drinking coffee would’ve had an impact on her newborn during the period she breastfeeds her baby.
It had only been days since she started bringing the drink to work and quickly noticed that someone had drunk her drink out of her cup. Yes, you read that right. Someone in the office space felt entitled enough to take sips out of her drink.
What did she do to deal with this situation is for you guys to read and discover.
Scroll down below for some petty revenge.
1. Working a call center job without any caffeine can be tough.
2. OP then decided to bring to the office a special drink of her own to stay active and awake but she soon realized someone had been stealing it behind her back.
3. OP decided to put salt in her drink one day to know which coworker had been stealing her drink. And it worked.
4. The one-time puking experience wasn’t going to stop her from stealing the drink so OP decided to abort the whole idea of storing her drinks in the fridge.
5. Here’s the recipe to create OP’s special drink if you ever want to try it.
Here’s what the internet had to say about this:
6. I absolutely love this.
7. That’s how it should be. The company should put up cameras so such a thing doesn’t happen again.
This is the grossest thing to eat or drink out of someone else’s food. Emptying the whole thing is one thing but taking a few sips out of OP’s drink and then putting it back is so unhygienic and terrible.
That thief coworker absolutely deserved that salt rush. OP would’ve felt like Sherlock Holmes when her revenge worked and she got to know who had been stealing her drink.
Honestly, had the coworker asked OP to bring an extra bottle, I can bet they would’ve mutually agreed on it and OP wouldn’t have had any problem bringing one. At least I wouldn’t have a problem. The fact that she didn’t ask and just thought she is entitled to steal a coworker’s drink is so infuriating. The management needs to do something about this so no such event takes place again.
8. Wow so the management just took its food out.
9. I think it’s “entitlement”.
10. I am going to try this.
11. So many good ways to catch the thief.
12. That would’ve been fantastic.
13. This is actually so sad.
14. Classic and petty. That’s how I like my revenge and this one made me really happy.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“Just adopted this grumpy looking but sweet as heck 16yo baby. Her parent died so she was surrendered to a shelter. I had to make sure her last years were full of love and being spoiled.”