Creativity is of no use if it is not practical.
Creativity lies within all of us; we have to push our minds to bring the creativity out of us. People do get creative with things but one thing they should keep in mind is the functionality. Creativity usually gets out when there is a problem and we are searching for its solution. This is where creativity meets practicality. Creativity makes our lives so much easier. Today, we have made a compilation of 15 creativities that are fully practical and we are sure, they will leave you in awe. So, scroll down and enjoy!
1. “This bench has an adjustable connecting bar so the tree in between can grow.”
When you do not want to cut the trees down, you find a solution and this is a genius solution.
2. “My son’s onesie has a different color button in the middle so it’s easier to line them up properly.”
Things like that make life so much easier.
3. “American Airlines now has built-in tablet and phone rests on the backs of the seats.”
American Airlines are providing convenience.
4. “Someone bought me Lego highlighters. You can stick them together and it’s remarkably satisfying.”
Use highlighters and play with them.
5. “Jellybean does not like the cone of shame. He tolerates the flower of protection.”
How cute does he look in the flower of protection!!
6. “This thing they put in our school’s bathroom will make the cleaner’s life much easier.”
7. “Helped my wife carve a pumpkin for our pregnancy announcement!”
The baby is coming. Congratulations to the couple.
8. “Heated dog parking while shopping”
We love pet-friendly places. More stores should think about including dog parking. Whether other people are doing it or not, if you want to make a difference, you should be courageous enough to take the initiative, no matter how hard it looks but trust us, at the end of the day, it will be worth it.
9. A touch-less sensor hairdryer.
10. “My supermarket dedicated a checkout to older people who like to talk to cashiers to avoid annoying other customers.”
11. “A 3-year-old King Bran Stark in an epic Game of Thrones wheelchair”
The cutest King Bran Stark you will ever see.
12. When you are a fan of Batman:
“I made my roommate a Batman toothbrush holder.”
13. “The bench in this 24-hour laundromat is a giant clothespin.”
14. “I measure things every day. This is a neat way to show my interests while also being functional.”
What a creative way to show your interests!
15. When it is your cat’s birthday and you surprise her with a customized cake:
“A cake I made of my sister’s cat”
We love creativity and the people who go extra mile to make others smile. We are sure this wholesome post must have made you smile today. Comment down to let us know if this post was helpful for you. Have you ever been creative? Feel free to share your creative skills with us!