Mother and father have very different parenting methods.
Being a parent is a huge blessing. You get graced with the cutest living being in the world. The little one brings so much joy to their parent’s life. Everything becomes fun and happiness sort of circulates the whole family as the parents hope for the best future for their little one. Yes, having a baby feels great but it comes with a lot of responsibilities. Parenting is not an easy task. In order to succeed at this mission, you have to be extremely patient, your breaking point should be as far as planet Mars is from Earth, at the minimum You must remain calm and committed, and above all, you must trust the process.
Parenting is something that plays a huge role in a child’s upbringing. It is the way you treat your little one that is how it will turn out to be. Now, parenting styles can actually be polar opposites if we take into account how mothers do it and compare it with the way fathers do it. Om general, a mother’s style of parenting is gentle, dedicated, like a piece of art, and something you expect the way parents should be parenting their child. A father’s style though, let’s just say is a bit extravaganza. Fathers are the ones who bring that spark into their babies’ lives.
Today we are going to enjoy how different the parenting style is of a father compared to that of a mother. Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. How things are when your Dad comes to visit vs when your Mom comes to visit.
2. One on the left is from a Mom’s Instagram and the one on the right is from a Dad’s Instagram.
3. Priorities can obviously be observed.
4. Moms get worried and Dads just like to be dead honest.
5. The Dad really did believe his cat would grow wings in case of emergency.
6. How it really is when Dad says No vs when Mom says it.
Via aalleeaa / Twitter, Depositphotos
7. Day-to-day conversations are very different when you compare your parents.
8. How moms see sales compared to dads.
Via FOLLOWBACK_GAGO / Twitter, Depositphotos, Depositphotos
9. Mom and Dad have their sweet ways to wish their children Good luck.
10. The protective Dad just spoke up.
11. I really was expecting the Mom to send that well-structured message and the Dad to give advice regarding the wine and crackers.
12. Can you guess which one was created by a father?
Via flarup / Twitter
I really love the uniqueness of both parenting styles but I must give it to the Dads. They are just so cool with it. I love how their style is more fun and exciting. However, a mother’s style feels more caring and secure. You can’t say one is better than the other because that child needs a little bit of everything.
Scroll down to continue!
13. When it comes to wrapping presents, Moms do it like they will get paid for it and the Dads do it as if the present is for an enemy.
14. The left picture was taken by her Mom and the right one was taken by her Dad.
15. Don’t worry, son. Dad will save you.
Via vgtjmn / Twitter
Via vgtjmn / Twitter
16. Dads will always find a way to publically embarrass you.
17. “When my mom goes grocery shopping (top) vs when my dad goes grocery shopping (bottom)”
18. No inquiry by the Dad whatsoever.
19. Dads should never be allowed to cook.
Via Depositphotos, say_me0w / Twitter
20. Dads be like “It’s a living being, it can take care of itself”.
21. “Texting your mom in class vs Texting your dad in class”
22. “Trying to joke with your mom vs Trying to joke with your dad”
23. Morning snaps by Mom vs morning snaps by Dad.
24. “I sent a video of me jumping on the bed to my parents. Their reactions are priceless.”
25. “I love to go to McDonald’s just for these stories.”
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more.