Before and after to a whole different level.
Dogs are wonderful animals. They’re cute, loyal and loving companions but just like us humans, the hair on their bodies can outgrow them and make their lives ten folds more difficult. Long hair or fur can often lead to them being blinded or catch fleas or even lead to them having a very unhygienic way of life. So it’s always great to take your dog out and have it groomed up properly. You’ll appreciate it, your dog will appreciate it and you all will be happy. Just like when a guy has a beard or bad outgrown hair everywhere and after cleaning up all that excess here, he can look like a totally different person, the same goes for dogs. Their bodies underneath all of that fur get to feel the air around them again.
So today, we bring you 40 doggos who look unrecognizable after their moms and dads groomed them. Here you go.
1. From Chicken Nugget To Barbie’s Dog.
3. The Difference One Haircut Can Make.
4. To The Guy Whose Dog Got A Haircut, I Present My Dog.
5. Willie Had His First Haircut Today. I Think I Brought Home The Wrong Puppy.
6. My Dog Courage Before And After Grooming.
8. From Puppy To Dog In One Haircut.
9. What A Difference A Haircut Makes. Latest Fosters 13-Year-Old Vileda And 10-Year-Old Swiffer.
10. First-Ever Big Boy Haircut.
11. My Dog Before And After A Haircut.
12. Raggamuffin To Stud Muffin. Quite The Transformation At The Groomer Today.
13. Pretty Sure We Picked Up The Wrong Dog At The Groomer.
14. What A Difference A Haircut Can Make.
15. My Good Boy Got His Summer Haircut.
16. Oliver, Our 8-Month-Old English Sheepdog (Bobtail) Shed His Puppy Coat At The Groomers. I Didn’t Recognize Him At First.
17. My Pupper After I Adopted Him, And After I Had Him Groomed.
18. Took Doggo To A Groomer. Got A Different Doggo Back.
19. He Looked Like The Squirrel From Ice Age.
20. Fired My Groomer Today.
We hope that you’re enjoying all of these doggos and their before and after tribute. All of these pups deserved a nice hairdo and some grooming but the results came out looking really nice, and to some extent, you can say that these dogs have a new side to them now.
If you’re enjoying what you’ve seen so far then scroll down to look at even more doggos transforming from furry covered beasts to cute tiny babies.
21. Life Lesson Learned. Be Very Specific When Explaining How You Want Your Dog Be Groomed. Dropped Off A Shihtzu, Picked Up A Llama.
22. My Boy, Before And After Going To The Groomer. Went From Dirty Biker To Innocent Preacher’s Kid.
23. Our 9-Year-Old Goldendoodle Got Her First Grooming Since Quarantine. Our Other Dog Barked At Her When She Came Home.
24. My Puppy Otis Got His First Haircut. I’m Not Sure They Gave Me Back The Same Dog.
25.It’s 32°C Degrees (90°F) Outside, So My Dog, One-Eyed Snuggles, Needed A Groomer.
26. My Friend Had To Triple Check With The Groomer To Make Sure He Was Bringing Home The Right Dog.
27. From Shaggy To Happy. Total Transformation.
28. New Haircut, Same Smile.
29. We Rescued A Maltese From A Puppy Mill In Georgia That Got Busted With Over 700 Dogs This Weekend. After 3 Hours Of Cutting Matted Hair And Bathing, Here Is Luna’s Before And After.
30. He isn’t recognisable at all.
31. My Sweet Girl Cheech Is 15 Years Old. After Her Haircuts, Everyone Always Thinks She’s A Puppy.
32. This Is The Same Dog. My Friend Adopted Her After She Just Showed Up On Her Porch. I Groomed Her And Made Her Brand New Babe Feeling So Fresh And Clean.
33. My Dog Got A Haircut, And Now It Looks Like He Gave Up Drinking.
34. I Think The Groomer Gave Me Back The Wrong Dog.
35. Took Him To A New Groomer.
36. I Literally Took My Baby To Go Get Groomed Because His Hair Was Getting Longer And Look I’m Crying.
37. Our Puppy Got A Haircut (She Had Matts) My Fiance Isn’t A Fan. What Do You Think?
38. Still Not Convinced The Groomer Gave Us The Right Doggo.
39. We Got A Puppy. His Name Is Picasso. He Got His First Haircut Today. He’s 3 Months Old.
40. Before And After Grooming. Did We Bring Home The Wrong Dog.
And with that, we conclude our list. Which ones amused and surprised you the most? Let us know in the comment section below.