Frozen, Mulan and Aladdin are all Disney films that we’ve all enjoyed. But what if we told you that no matter how many times you’ve seen your favorite Disney cartoon, you’ve missed a lot of details in it? The animators and filmmakers deserve an Oscar for their dedication and attention to the slightest things in order to release the picture as flawlessly as possible.
After seeing these exquisite and astonishing details, you will be amazed. From the design and embroidery of Elsa’s gown in the Frozen movie to the reflection of characters in these Disney icons’ eyes, you’ll be blown away. We don’t want you to miss out on these details, so we’ve compiled a list of them from various Disney scenes. Scroll down and take a look at these incredible works of art created by the filmmakers!
1. You may have missed some of the details in Frozen II, look closely at the characters’ eyes to observe how their reflections are shown.
2. The stitching and texture of the clothes are all clearly visible in Frozen II.
Just take a look at Elsa’s gown, what a stunning piece of artwork.
3. Can you see the painting in background? Look how the shadow reflects the character in “The Princess and The Frog” movie.
4. Crosswalks in Zootopia film are painted with zebra stripes.
5. Gargoyles in The Hunchback of Notre Dame are stained by water.
6. During the interrogation scene in Tangled, you can see Rapunzel’s reflection in Flynn’s eyes.
7. Big Hero 6 is set in San FranTokyo, a fictional city. A fusion of the Golden Gate Bridge and a traditional Japanese torii can be seen on the bridge.
8. Notice the Bucks on dollar bills in the movie “Zootopia”
When it comes to the quality of its animation and spending millions of dollars on even the tiniest elements, Disney is clearly aiming for the stars. There are a lot of them and even if we don’t notice them, they all contribute to our overall viewing experience allowing us to completely immerse ourselves in our television shows and never want them to end. The internet is full of hidden meanings, and movie fans praise the attention to detail in these films, which is why we need to re-watch our childhood favorites to see what we missed earlier.
Scroll down to see all of the Disney details you may have ignored in your childhood!
9. Elsa’s face is carved onto the coins in Frozen II. There are even scuffs and scratches on the table’s surface.
10. When Maui transforms into a half-man, half-shark in Moana, so does his tattoo of himself.
11. The shadows in Hercules are masterfully drawn. Fire and Hades’ shadows are clearly seen in this scene.
12. When Frollo turns to face the hooded beings in Hellfire in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, the light surrounding him takes on the shape of a coffin.
13. In Aladdin, the vendor slaps her hand on the table after Jasmine grabs an apple. The table is covered with cut marks that mean he’s used to catching people stealing fruit.
14. Hans emits steam when he talks to Elsa in the icy dungeon in Frozen. The cold doesn’t bother Elsa because she’s a snow queen.
15. Moana’s first encounter with Maui is characterized by the actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s signature raised eyebrow.
Which detail caught your eyes the most from the above compiled photos? Let us know in the comments section below.