Have you ever thought about what Mickey Mouse would look like in real life?
I have wondered the same thing my whole life. As a kid I was obsessed with Mickey Mouse, they were my favorite cartoon and I would always hope to have cool friends as mickey did. I wanted the characters from that cartoon to be my real-life friends. They were so fun, I wanted to be a part of their friends’ group as well but sadly, I grew up. I realized those were my dreams that could not come true. Until now.
Yes, we came across this viral sensation dog with giant fluffy ears that looks exactly like mickey mouse. It is like mickey mouse reincarnated. He is sweet, precious and so charming. Everyone is going crazy over him on the internet and we totally understand why. His adorableness is so surreal, he is so cute and fluffy. He looks like a toy for kids. He is just so perfect. Scroll down and see the real-life mickey mouse yourself.
1. Meet Goma. The real-life Mickey mouse.
2. Indeed, precious little thing!
3. I see the resemblance with mickey mouse here.
4. Aww. This is the most adorable dog ever.
This surrealistic, Tokyo based beauty is a four-year-old, Papillion-Maltese mix breed dog. He has taken all of the best features from his mom and dad. It is not less than a miracle that he has not developed any diseases that cross-breeding causes. His beautiful personality, his friendly and gentle nature screams to pet him and love him endlessly. Such a lovely dog he is. A charming good boy. He was trending on social media because of his unusual big, fluffy ears that resemble that of mickey mouse. We totally agree but I think this cute baby is overall so adorable. He should be loved for his whole appearance because he is just too delightful. Everything about him is so enchanting.
5. Cuteness starts and ends here.
6. I am convinced he is a stuffed toy.
7. Just look at him. Effortlessly beautiful.
Another reason why he is the internet’s favorite sweetheart, if you guys do not know already, this dog’s name ‘Goma’ has been taken from the world-famous Japanese anime television show ‘Dragon Ball Z’. I bet you all can not contain your love for this cute doggo just as I can not. He defines the term cuteness overloaded so well. Actually, no, Goma invented the word cute. There was nothing cute enough before Goma. Also, he got nicknamed ‘mickey mouse’ because of his big, fluffy ears and it is so fitting. I love it. Goma: the real-life mickey mouse.
8. The joy in Goma’s eyes is making me feel joyful too.
9. Oh, he poses too.
10. Imagine waking up to this face every day.
The only thing I am absolutely 100% sure about in this whole world is that dogs can not ever stop being cute. In fact, they keep evolving into being even cuter than before. I am always in awe because of the beauty of dogs, especially puppies. There is no one in comparison with the cuteness that puppies possess. How incredibly adorable they are, one look at their cute faces and my heart warms immediately. The world is amazing with dogs in it. I could not imagine a world without dogs. I feel like my life was nothing before I had my dogs but definitely, it is much better now with my dogs in my life. My world is amazing because of my dogs, I can not deny it. I do not know if you can understand my feelings, if you are a dog lover like me then it would be easier for you to understand me and might as well relate with me when I say that the type of love I have for my dog is the purest, most genuine and meaningful form of love I have ever given anyone and I am very blessed to receive the same amount of passion from my dogs in return.
It is not only their beauty that captivates me and demands my attention but their love for me. I might confess from time to time that my love for my dogs is limitless but I know, deep down in the core of my heart, that the amount of love I have for them is nothing compared to how much they actually love me. This is what makes me fall in love with them even more. To love someone is your own need but to know that you are loved infinitely is an ecstatic feeling, totally incomparable to any other emotion ever known to human beings. Keep scrolling to see some amazing photos of Goma that are extremely handsome and overly attractive, they make me so delightful.
11. I told you, it is mickey mouse reincarnated.
12. I want to play with this bundle of joy so badly.
13. This is my favorite picture of Goma so far.
14. The innocence that his eyes reflect is what makes him so attractive to the human eye.
15. I want to pet his head and play with his ears!
16. Goma needs to tell us what shampoo he uses because that fur is so fluffy and silky.
17. Aww, that sweet expression. I bet he knows his picture was being taken.
18. Okay, now this is definitely my favorite picture of Goma.
19. A toy playing with another toy.
20. I want to see Goma dressed as Mickey Mouse for Halloween.
21. Beautiful. Enchanting. Captivating.
22. Cutest doggo award goes to Goma!
23. Oh my, my. He is a sight for sore eyes in this scarf.
24. This is a magazine front cover worthy picture. I am not joking!
25. Aww, cutest bowtie for the cutest baby ever!
This beautiful baby Goma is undeniably the most delightful dog ever. Such a bundle of joy. There is zero to no possibility of your day going bad if you have a company this overly cute. As if Goma’s polite and friendly nature was not enough, God blessed him with the ability to be super handsome and camera-ready at all times. You can check out more pictures of Goma’s daily luxurious lifestyle and his amazing photoshoots on his IG account @maryupgoma_c where Goma is acting like he is the main character. Or maybe it is the truth. Maybe it is Goma’s world that we are just living in. Do not be fooled by Goma’s luxurious lifestyle, he is still a very down-to-earth dog who loves everything an average dog does. Walks, treats, and the attention of their owners. If you enjoyed reading this article, let us know in the comments down below.