There is a growing research on keeping pets, and it has been found out by those researches that keeping pets can be a prescription to a happier and a healthier life. When we keep pets, we make sure they are treated like a family member, and we have a responsibility of keeping them safe and being good to them. They become a part of our family portraits, we make beds for them, give them food while we are having dinner, and we even miss them when we are away from them! They are adorable little babies who have made their way to our hearts.
Other than loving you unconditionally, studies show that those wagging, purring or hopping bundles of affection can decrease your stress levels, tame your pulses, control your depression, diminish lonely feelings, keep you genuinely fit and even assist you with living longer. But you need to watch them, and keep an eye on them as they can be very naughty at times.
Some of the owners decided to expose their pets! And in this article we have a collection of those naughtiest and funniest stories told by pet owners about their pets! Here they are for you to enjoy;
1. Things you do for your pets….
2. Hutch knows how to help with anxiety.
3. First they steal your heart, then they steal your stuff.
4. The dog really cares about his oral hygiene.
5. Dogs provide support in unique ways.
6. Eating soap so that your fart/poop smells nice.
7. All this effort for a puppy, SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!
8. Hey hooman, can you help me? Please, remove this lid from my head!!
9. Sensitive wittle baby.
10. When she doesn’t know how to blend her makeup properly.
11. Chato just made someone’s day even worse!
12. This was one hungry doggy!
13. Childhood experiences that will stay with you throughout your life.
14. The ice-cube obsession.
15. When you grew up and life happened!
16. When someone tells you not to do something, but you still do it because you a lil dumb dumb.
17. I don’t always fart, but when I do I make sure you smell it.
18. Uh-oh! Look who got sick..
19. If you need me, I will be outside eating grass, dirt and bugs.
20. Naughty little girl!
21. I wanted to dye my fur to surprise you when you come back from your trip.
These were just too adorable for us to handle. These mischievous munchkins just made our day. All you pet owners, share your stories with us and all the other animal lovers. Let us know which one was your favorite story in the comments section below.