Dogs are extremely adorable.
The best animal to grace the face of this Earth. You guessed it; a dog. Those who have been regularly going through my work know that I have an extra space in my heart only for dogs. I respect them so much. You know, it really breaks my heart when I read a story about an abandoned dog. Don’t get me wrong, it does make me extremely happy to know that so many of them are being rescued by the day and being adopted by families. Those right people then give them a furever home and that is what they all deserve. All that makes me extremely happy but the fact there still exist a set of humans who just abandon their pet animals because they don’t like them anymore, makes me extremely sad and angry at the same time. Every time this thought comes to my mind, I tell myself, “If there are 5 evil people betraying their dogs, there are 500 good people who are going to take care of those dogs.” No, I do not have any empirical studies to prove those numbers but it gets me going, it motivates me that one day every single dog on this planet will be in its furever, happy home.
The reason why I or so many people love dogs is that they are very lovable. They are extremely cute and when that inseparable bond establishes between the dog and the owner, the dog takes it upon itself to keep its owner happy. Just like a father-child relationship. You keep looking out for one another till the end of time. During this amazing journey, pet dogs tend to provide us with some very cute and wholesome moments. Now, I do not know whether they do it intentionally or unintentionally but I do know that the results of those moments are smiles and waves of laughter.
Today we’ve got 30 hilarious dogs just being dogs. Scroll down below to brighten up your dim days.
More information: | Reddit |
1. They always make this face when a long-due wish gets granted.
2. Dog owners would know their never-ending love for snuggles and cuddles.
3. A very famous trick they play is by making this face when they want extra food.
4. When the winters get seriously cold, they would gather all the blankets they can find in the house, and scoop under the blanket mountain,
5. Nothing else in the world matters when food comes out.
6. This dog is annoyed because they never tell him who really is the good boy?
7. When you see a new dog restaurant and Daddy drives right past it.
8. They always make this face when they know their cimes have been identified.
9. “Oh dear God, how am I so sexy?”
10. When are totally up to something.
11. They don’t understand the term ‘boundary’ when it comes to adventures.
12. Here’s a dog negotiating terms with Mommy. He wants a McDonald’s on their way back
13. And when it comes to being cute posers, no one does it better than dogs.
14. When the owner purposefully delays their dog’s food, this is the reaction they get.
15. They lose all control when in nap mode.
I feel like I am under some love charm. Every single picture grew my love for dogs. I had this big wide smile on my face as I went through all these amazing images. And you don’t really realize that until you take a tiny pause to understand what is happening to you. It is only then that you realize that you have been smiling like a crazy person staring at dog pictures. Well, I don’t call it crazy. I call it love.
I personally feel that the habits of a very joyous dog are very similar to a little toddler. Let me tell you how. You will always find your toddler extremely energetic while they are playing and as soon as they are done, they just go right to sleep, and that is exactly what dogs do. Another example is that both dog and a little baby cannot contain their emotions when they get given food. When a baby starts recognizing and understanding its surroundings, life at the house becomes so much more fun because they would keep us entertained all day long. Guess who else does that? A dog! Told you, dogs are our babies. Maybe this is why we love them so much. A question to ponder.
Anyways, time for us to get back to our cute doggos being their hilarious selves.
16. They sleep like a baby.
17. Dogs like to be fancy but they try to be very lowkey about it.
18. Very, very fancy!
19. Dogs are very caring. Here’s one who just adopted a beetle and gave it a furever home.
20. They go a little cuckoo at times during their playtime.
21. That look of surprise when someone tells you their deepest secret.
22. When you are extremely sleepy but you want to stay outside and play. Dilemmas!
23. Just two dogs trying to page God.
24. They absolutely love car rides.
25. Dogs exhaust a lot of their energy while playing and this is the aftermath.
26. A group of conquerors capturing the comfiest couch in the house.
27. When it’s dinner time!
28. And their cuteness. They have the ability to win the world with it.
29. Do you know that fear that stays in your heart when you make a mess? Yeah, that!
30. Just an adorable dog being its peeping self.
It makes me really happy to see all these dogs enjoying their lives at their happy homes. Yes, they do have their sad days and their owners try to do everything in their power to make that sadness go away. This is why I absolutely love dog owners and of course, their pet dogs. I am yet to adopt a dog, my father had one. He absolutely loved her. Her name was Lilly. Whenever he tells me her stories, he tears up. That’s the connection I am talking about. Very rare and should always be cherished. Dad had to give Lilly away to the shelter because he started his own business and he wouldn’t have been able to manage her very well. A good decision, I think.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Do you own a dog? If so, let us know their hilarious habits.