Having a bad day? Well, worry no more!
With our busy routines and schedules, our stress levels grow off the roof. This can be really unhealthy. We barely get time for ourselves because we are so caught up with our busy lives that we never sit back to enjoy the little things in life. What little things, you ask? Well, for us it can be as simple as looking at dog posts on the Internet. Whenever you feel upset, a dog can easily uplift your mood. Dogs are really special when it comes to cheering someone up. They have this positive energy that can affect anyone around them. They are charged up with this energy that makes them run around doing all sorts of shenanigans that make us laugh. Dogs are also adorable. You can always cuddle up with them when you are upset and you will feel a million times better. We do not know what kind of special healing powers they have but we love them for it. Dogs can cheer anybody up. So if you were having a bad day, you have come to the right place. Scroll down below to see some wholesome posts of dogs that will cheer you up:
1. “My Friend Lives Above A Punk Bar And Sent Us This Pic Of Her Dog And The Regulars”
2. Go Mister doggo.
3. ”Broken Dog Can’t Stop Smiling When He Realizes He’s Being Rescued.”
4. ”This Pitbull Pulled Out His Teddy To Show It To The Dog Of The Other Car.”
5. Recovering together.
6. ”This Is Jasper. He Is My Neighbor’s Dog. I Can’t Leave The House Much Due To Health Issues, So Anytime He Sees Me He Runs Back Inside His House To Bring Me Back Out One Of His Favorite Toys. Today Was His Duck. His Record Is 3 Toys And A Stick, All At Once. What A Champ. Be Like Jasper.”
7. ”Fifteen Years Later, Still Best Friends.”
8. ‘Homeless Man Goes To The Hospital, His Dog Friends Patiently Wait By The Door.”
9. The best neighbour ever.
10. ”Same Boot, 3 Years Later.”
11. Best friends together in a time out.
12. ”Kind Woman Gives Her Own Jacket To Her Dog Who Had To Wait Outside The Post Office In The Cold Weather.”
13. ”This Is Floyd. He Was Born With Cerebral Hypoplasia Which Means He Can’t Walk Too Well. Today We Found Out He Fits In My 75 Liter Hiking Pack, So We Got To Take Him On His First Hike! He Seemed To Really Enjoy It.”
14. ”Blind, Deaf Dog Comforts Every Foster Animal Who Comes Through His Home.”
15. ”I Have To Pick One U Guys.”
16. ”Gus Gets Reconstructive Surgery.”
17. ”We Got A New Puppy Yesterday. I Asked My 4 Year Old To Put Him To Bed. This Is What I Came Back To.”
18. ”A Really Wholesome Moment Spotted.”
19. ”We Adopted A Greyhound That Was Super Skittish For Months And Was Very Suspicious Of Us. Tonight She Initiated Cuddles And My Heart Is Full.”
20. ”Neighbors Are A Big Fan Of Luna!”
21. ”Boy Was Reunited With His Lost Dog And It’s The Most Heartwarming Thing Ever.”
22. ”My Friend Just Texted “Adopted A Dog Yesterday”…. With This Pic.”
23. ”Andy Has Slept In My Bed With Me For The Past 8 Years And He Still Puts His Head On The Edge Of The Bed To Ask Permission To Jump On.”
24. ”My Neighbor’s Sweet Dog Found A Moth.”
Feeling any better? Even if you are not, do not worry. We are only halfway through the posts and there are a lot more left for you to see. The doggos have not given up yet so do not lose hope. Keep scrolling below to cheer yourself up
25. A good boy.
26. ”It Has Taken 2 Years Since We Adopted Her, But Reba Has Dropped More Than Half Her Weight And I Couldn’t Be More Proud Of Her.”
27. A sweetheart.
28. ”Proud Mother Of Two.”
29. ”Rescued Tortoise Is Now A Part Of A Great Dane Litter.”
30. ”Got A Dog To Guard The House But Then… Who Wants A Belly Rub?”
Did these wholesome dog posts uplift your mood? Let us know in the comments section below.