Nature has knitted humans and animals together in a way that they value living closer, especially the animals we keep as pets. These pets grow out to be an essential part of the families and no family clicks are complete without these floofs being there.
We all might have heard at least once in our lives that ‘you grew up real fast’. Well, sure we all did! But experiencing this ourselves as pet parents is a whole new thing. Growing up, our parents would capture almost every moment where we grew even an inch taller or we took our first step and of course of our first tooth, too! Parents here, oh I meant pet parents, didn’t stay back from capturing all the cherishable moments of their pets growing up together, as well.
We’ve already done a series on the incredible parents who treat their pets just as they would treat their own children, how heart-warming? How amazing it is to collect then and nows of your pet babies growing up, and cherishing them later. Here are some sweetest pictures of how the pet children grew up too fast but not any less adorable!
1. The most wholesome hug
2. Still loves sitting as he used to when he was little
He still can’t get over the fact that he has grown out to be a big boy
Through thick and thin, they’ve stuck together
4. Keeping up with the Christmas rituals!
The most adorable doggy smiles!
5. When you have three kids and all of them want puppies of different colors
A good decision you took back then, they grew out to be handsome gentlemen!
6. A quack here and a quack quack there
1st picture: When they put the ducks on your head for the first time, joking around
2nd picture: When the ducks refuse to get off
7. Ummm is this an optical illusion?
Can anybody please explain what exactly happened here?
8. Some habits never change
The elder doggo is probably squishier than the couch
9. When one of the children hits the growth spurt and the other one is still waiting for his
10. It’s time to get a bigger couch
Reserved for lazy woofy naps, humans please make alternative arrangements
11. Naps like these
Somethings never change
12. Look mama, I am almost your height now
They really do grow up really fast, don’t they?
13. Recalling the childhood memories, together
And here we played and laughed, golden days!
14. The bright smiles have a lot to say!
That’s how you pose for a perfect selfie
15. Bunny snuggles
16. Lex and Leah took some time to get along but who knew they’ll be inseparable one day!
17. Time flies!
Time flies but the bond only grows stronger!
18. Since the day he was taken in that’s only where he sleeps peacefully
19. Nothing can do them apart
And they love dressing up the same too!
20. Breaking the stereotypes
Who says a cat and a dog can’t be ‘friends’ or best friends for that matter?
21. Time passes but hugs are furever
All you need is a hug!
22. Better together
23. We did lose sally but we’re still a family
A purrfect furry family!
24. Grew up way too big to fit on the shoulders anymore
Big but gorgeous
25. A haircut apart
These pets together are surely setting great examples of siblinghood… Can’t these paws stay little for as far as we want? Oh well, perhaps growing up actually in a part of life! Every stage of life has its own charm. These fuzzies sure did grow up to be extremely charming!
Keep scrolling to see how our furry little pets only grew bigger but closer over time, and they are inseparable now!
They grew out to be perfect posers
27. The three musketeers
No matter how big they grow, they don’t agree on sleeping anywhere other than this bed
28. What an adorable sight
Seasons apart, closer at hearts
29. Yup, Minnie grew out to be as gorgeous as Evin is!
30. Them then, them now
Furever annoying each other but never an inch apart
31. “Aiko might have left us, but she remains in our hearts”
32. Always up to something, this is Trigger and Lucky
33. Friends forever
Morning cuddles and snuggles are fav
34. Won’t let go of the basket
If snow-white had a twin
36. They have a lot in common
Among these, watching cat videos on youtube tops the list!
37. Stop obsessing over us, sis
Get a life and get yourself a friend like us, human
38. They know the meaning of true friendship!
39. Then and now, this spot for life
40. Connected by souls
Say you won’t let go…
41. I think it’s time to get new and bigger beds
They grew up in a blink of an eye!
42. That heart warms our hearts
These kitties have so much love to give out!
43. Get yourself another kitty human, she’s mine
44. I’ll look after you my friend
Looking after him then, looking after him now
45. An odd friendship.
It’s really unbelievable how a cheetah and a doggo can grow up together? Amazing!
46. Am I seeing what I am seeing?
“The rat is trying to be as tall as the dog”
47. They just can’t stop admiring each other
48. Separated by species, united by fur!
Hey, there furry fren…
49. Doggo be like “Weren’t I suppose to have dog friends?”
50. Can you tell me of a better duo?
Biddy likes evening walks with his doggo pal
Time sure does fly when it comes to our children, especially pet children, they grow up in no time! Memories are what we have to recall, then. Do you have then and nows of your pet? Did they grow up too fast for you to realize too? Share your sentiments with us, in the comments box below!