Nothings more painful than watching an abandoned wounded animal, especially dogs, roaming on the streets. Dogs are one of the most loveable creatures that exist on earth! They deserve so much love and care for being so amazing. Excitement and wider smiles are what suit these pooches, not sadness. Dogs are selfless, they’ll do anything to soothe you and bring you happiness. They are man’s best friends! But when some ruthless people abandon their doggos or if these fuzzy tails somehow get lost, their faith in life starts to fade. The shine in their eyes starts to get dull.
But then there are angels disguised among humans who rescue these poor creatures and revive their faith in humanity as well as life. You might have heard ‘time heals all the wounds’ that’s exactly what happens. The affection, care, warmth, and attention heals everything even the deepest of the cuts.
Here are some instances when humans proved to be angels and took a step out to rescue some beautiful dogs who had the right to LIVE and celebrate life, not to die in misery. These are the before and afters of different rescue as well as adoption missions taken up by some of the kindest hearts!
P.s Keep your tissues along, this sure is going to make you teary and happy.
1. He stands tall like a king now!
self-esteem level 101
2. Free of the chains of sadness
All there’s left to do now is, to smile!
3. He had lost his hope, but now looks forward to the life now
Those twinkling eyes and that toothy smile
4. He’s gaining his strength back
5. That is one strong boy!
Hulk is finally stepping out there and exploring new things
6. This poochie is so happy to be home
Being home is being healthy, she’s telling that out loud
7. He grew out to be such a gentle pup
8. A year apart, only healthier and happier
All they need is warmth and love
9. “Frank the Tank”
1st pic: When you’re at school
2nd pic: When you’re home
10. From streets to home
Summers call for a pool party, his first pool part after being home
11. Meet Sammy
He sure loves his new collar
12. What an adorable brindle
Home is where the heart is and his heart is very happy now
13. Those eyes have a lot of stories to tell
14. Replacing those tears with a smile, the journey was tough
Oh dear, here lands the dog flight
15. Just a few days after adoption
16. After gaining all his health back, it wouldn’t have been possible if he wouldn’t have found a FAMILY
That glare is for the people who abandoned him.
17. This one likes taking pictures with flowers, after being home
From being extremely stressed to being extremely happy, he’s growing up just fine
18. The smile says it all
And look at that big tongue.
19. Him then, Him now
What a little bit of care can achieve!
20. Free and fluttering
We like wearing new bow ties every day, but this one’s her favorite
21. Living his best life now
22. “From depressed to happy”
The way she’s holding her owner’s hand is so wholesome!
23. I hope this smile stays forever
Rosie has been through a lot, but she’s holding up just right
24. I can’t even!!!! What a wholesome smile that is
When you’re genuinely happy
Do you see the sparkle in their eyes after being loved only for few days? That’s what compassion does to you, It revitalizes your energies and gives you hope. The difference of health before and after clearly states how happy and comforted these dogs are. We are so thankful for being the saviors of these adorable pooches! Keep scrolling to see some of the brightest smiles and glistening eyes coming your way!
25. Free as a bird
26. How healthful has he become!
That look of love, though
27. He’s such a poser
CHEESE for the picture
28. I hope the Mama rests in peace!!
He’s safe, again
29. He had lost a lot but now he’s in safe hands
30. Little pupper
31. Shining bright
Hey human, where we goin’?
32. Seems like he hasn’t slept this peacefully in a long time
What a gorgeous cocoa bean
33. Can’t believe my eyes
Fetch for life!
34. I am so glad he got rescued, too innocent to be abandoned
35. “He sleeps like a King”
36. Oh God, thank you for keeping him alive
What a beauty!
37. Snowball, is that you?
Miss perfect paws
38. It’s good to be around friends
39. Zoomies in the backyard explain his level of excitement
Can’t stop zoomin’ won’t stop zoomin’
40. What a cutie
41. Look who’s so happy to be finally free
You deserve to be free and happy, furever
42. Yes, it’s the same dog!
Love and time heal all…
43. “Those curls, just perfect!”
44. A day apart after being rescued
The dog version of a raccoon
45. He clearly wants to say thank you for receiving so much love as well as care
That twinkle in his eyes!
46. Happy and healthy!
We’re making progress!
It is a journey of ups and downs, smiles and tears but that’s how life works. We are so thankful for these doggos being rescued and cared for. We hope they forget all the darker moments and keep shining bright in the days to come! Have you ever rescued a pooch or have you come across someone who has been kind enough to do that? Do share with us in the comments section below, let’s gather a bit of appreciation for such angelic human beings!