We love our dogs for many a reason but there is one reason that tops them all. That is how better they make our lives. They are an instant ray of sunshine on a dark gloomy day. Lucky are those that had a dog by their side during this pandemic. If only we were all blessed enough to have a doggo as our companion, life would be much easier and happier.
We know how tough the times have been. What with the pandemics, viruses, lockdowns; more like breakdowns. We clung to anything that brought us joy. For us, that joy came from looking at these adorable doggies making sure their owners are having the time of their lives. Their silly little shenanigans always made us laugh! We can only imagine what the actual hooman of that doggo must be feeling. But one thing is for sure; Life is never dull with a dog by our sides. We’re sure all the dog lovers must be aware of what we’re talking about, but if you’re doubtful and don’t really know why we would leave the entire world for our doggos, well, you’re at the right place. We’re about to show why it’s important to have a doggo in our lives to keep us happy and smiling at all times. These pictures will speak for themselves!
So without further ado, scroll down and check out these amazing pictures of doggos being hilarious AF! Trust us, you’re going to love each one of these.
1. This dad and his doggo.
Looks like he wasted no time in replacing all the other kids. And to be fair, we wouldn’t blame him. Look at this derpy doggo!
2. The perfect way to announce the arrival of a new baby.
You mean.. you mean to say… they stay up all night?! CRYING?!
3. You leave them alone for one second!
And BAM!! They make sure you regret it. You’re supposed to stay with them furr-ever.
4.This is the most cutest and the most hilarious derp face that I’ve ever seen.
How can one look so cute and be extremely silly at the same time?
5. This is Lychee and all she wants is that sangria.
Sadly, you’re too young for it little one. Maybe try getting a fake ID first.
6. Yes, stare into my soul why don’t you.
How can one ever say no to this face?
7. Dog: “Hellooooo can I have some food?”
Well goodmorning to you, too buddy.
8. “I sing to her in the morning before I leave to work. She has a favorite spot where she lays to listen right next to me.”
Making sure the owner knows whos the boss here so they can stay a little longer.
9. Is it a ghost? Is it a dog?
Guess we will never know. But if this is his Halloween costume, it’s right on spot.
10. This little guys name is Turnip.
Ngl, this name suits him. What a gentle little goofball.
11. Bruce just graduated from puppy school. I only have one question;
Where and how do I sign up for this school?
12. You thought there is only one doggo who graduated? No sir!
Here’s another cutie who fulfilled their dream. We are proud.
13. Imagine walking into a room and thinking you’re alone.
Little do you know!
14. When you can’t do doggo no more,
So you become a boot model?!
15. New clothes who dis?
This one doesn’t seem too comfy though?
16. If all the ladies love me had a face;
I’m surprised there is still some space left for more kisses.
17. Quick, Mom’s coming. HIDE!
Okay but where? Where to hide?!
18. This owner is unsure if they love each other too much or they are just stupid.
Could be both at the same time though.
19. I wonder what the reaction of the hooman would be like.
Watching a random doggo just steal away your potato.
20. This doggo knows how to do the perfect puppy dog face,
Just so it’s hooman doesn’t leave it.
These dogs know exactly what tricks to use to make their hoomans happy. We’re sure they are extremely happy to have these goofballs in their lives. I mean, we feel lucky enough to just have seen these, can’t even imagine what it would be like living with them. We love them for being the most mischievous and amazing companions to us. Don’t worry, we’re not ending this just yet. Let’s not keep you waiting. Scroll down to check out more of these, the best is yet to come!
21. What do you do when your doggo is sleeping like a weirdo?
You take a picture of them and post it online because it’s just too freaking hilarious.
22. “At 24 weeks it finally clicked for my dog that I am pregnant. This is her standing guard while I pee so nothing can get to me. 10/10 good doggo.”
Must. Protec. New. Tiny. Hooman! Don’t pee it out.
23. “No dogs were at the dog park this morning. My good boyee waited patiently for friends to arrive 😭”
Alright! Who is cutting onions?!!
24. I wanna be this happy when I wake up from my naps.
The smile at the end just makes it 1000 percent better.
25. This one is more cute than hilarious but it was worth mentioning!
Just look at how protective he’s being. Someone pass me the tissues!
26. “I love saying goodnight to this face each night. Side note: Rosie sleeps with her bone and treats it like her baby.”
Rosie is just the most beautiful doggo ever!
27. “White Fang trying to make sure she gets as close as possible after being separated for a couple of days.”
Okay, but who would ever complain? I’d have separation anxiety from my own doggo so I totally geddit.
28. I’m sure you’ve heard of double-headed snakes,
But have you ever heard of a double headed doggo? Yeah it’s a rare breed.
29. So bascially,
They all just copy-pasted. No effort is required.
30. This doggo is just done with the hoomans.
We feel it, too. sem 2 sem.
31. This one didn’t let the surgeries get to him and still never fails to put a smile on it’s hoomans face.
Be like him!
32. “Taking a bath when I’m home “alone””
They just wanna keep you company hooman. Entertainment is important for a relaxing bath.
33. When you’re nosy and you don’t even try to hide it.
Seem like this one wants to keep an eye on everything.
34. As if one nosy doggo wasn’t enough, now we have three.
I wonder what they’re thinking. WHY ARE YOU SO INTRIGUED?!
35. Have you ever seen such a majestic doggo?
He’s fabulous and he knows it!
36. This is Aspen,
And he loves to sleep!
37. When the baby is a little too attached.
Room for one more?
38. I am not sure if I should be scared or laughing.
What have you done hooman.
39. Well somebody certainly thinks a little too much of themself.
Watchu gonna do lil one? Bite me with you baby teeth or smoother me with kisses? I accept it all.
40. That cheeky smile when you know you’ve succesfully acomplished pranking your hooman.
Cheeky lil Tucker.
And we’ve finally reached the end. These pictures have definitely made our day so much better. They never fail to amuse us and this is proof of exactly that! We’re sure you feel the same way. If you think you don’t, you still made it to the end so let yourself accept that you did in fact loved it. Yep, we’re telling you how to feel! But you can always tell us what your favourite picture was in the comments section below. Don’t forget to share it with your fellow dog lovers!