Ever wonder what goes inside a dog’s head whenever they are doing something incredibly stupid like running in circles chasing their tails, or the wagging of their tails when they are put in the spotlight? Even when they have this unmatchable energy when they are shown any signs of treats or even before the word ‘treats’ is fully out of your mouth, they just completely lose it. And tbh, that is their own way of showing compassion (for food, obviously). What I love the most about them is the fact that they lighten up the room by just being in it with their weird antics always upon their sleeves or… paws. They have the ability to change your mood for the better and remind you that your presence is very dear to them and the way to show it is by acting broken and weird occasionally (and by occasionally I mean all the time).
I should probably say that a dog’s existence in our lives has made it a lot better because, despite their weirdness, they are our most loyal companions and best friends. They will hear out your problems without judging you, they might even hop or lick you when you least expect it, but that is how they prove that they are always here for you and that they are never leaving you alone. All they require in return is the same level of commitment from you. For me, that is the most beautiful friendship can ever form.
Here are a few funny examples of broken dogs!
1. Say cheese! or not…
2. “My dog is actually a boomer taking a Facebook profile pic, disguised as a dog.”
3. Ozzy has had a hard time…
4. “My giany derp Luna!”
5. “My dog likes to get really really close to you… but not touch you.”
6. “Dont know what to say about this one, I can never get a proper picture of her”
7. “I went to my friend’s house and met his new derp for the first time”
9. This one is called Albert,
And he has big ears.
10. When you don’t like people coming to your place.
11. Imagine waking up to these faces.
Two peas in a pod!
12. This one just sucks at being a doggo.
13. “Get a border Collie they said. Smartest dog breed they said.”
14. This is NOT something I want to see in the mornings!
But, this is how I wake up for my online class.
15. “I can’t even make this stuff up! Last Friday Maddie ate a piece of my dad’s birthday cake. Today she ate a good portion of three habanero peppers and an entire small mystery hot pepper. I checked with the vet and have been warned (in between fits of her laughter) that tonight is going to be BAD.”
Oh boy, you’re gonna regret that miss Maddie.
This thread is hilarious. These dogs have no limits and crossing lines are their forte. They love to annoy and keep their owners on their toes at all times. The simple word such as ‘out’ or ‘play’ can make them go crazy. Imagine the impact the word ‘fetch’ would have. Oh boy! it makes me sweat even when I think about it, but there are actual people who go through it. They are not only absolutely crazy but they will do anything to get all of your attention and love. They will steal your thunder and take your spotlight away until it shines on them because let’s all just face this, they are the main character. This is a dog’s world and we are all just living in it. That is probably my favorite line because as much as I would love to deny it, it is 100% true.
Keep scrolling for more funny and weird doggo pictures!
16. “Pickles likes tuna more than the raccoons apparently.”
Well, that didn’t go as planned.
17. “Embodying the energy of an old man with a cigar habit”
Take me to the pub, son.
18. “This pug-husky mix is the most intense derp you will ever see”
Why do we do these things to these poor animals?
19. They always find a way to get stuck where they aren’t supposed to be!
20. “I feel like my dog’s expressions are being under-utilized, Reddit? Does this dog have potential to bring joy? (He does to us! His name is Farley, and is a very good boy).”
Why can I relate to every single expression of this dog?
22. “My dog ate my wallet, so I got a new wallet with a picture of my dog eating my wallet.”
Now, you’ll always remember to keep it out of sight.
23. “Hey, does your dog bites?” “Oh no, he throws bricks!”
24. Some doggos just can’t stay still.
25. No. Just no!
26. Don’t take me home yet, hooman.
When my favourite person is about to leave, this is exactly how I feel.
27. “My dog doesn’t bite….he judges”
If the dog looks like this, I would gladly be judged.
28. “My dog learned how to use the doorbell.”
Hello, it’s me.
29. “My dogs new bed is memory foam. He’s realized my fiancé’s pillow is made of the same thing so now he thinks he has a second bed…”
It’s his bed now..
30. “My dog seems strangely happy about this.”
Look at this tiny human sleeping here!
These dogs have hilarious ways to impress you and enhance your mood. They elevate your vibe and everyone else around you. That is what makes them so special and closer to your heart. They at all times put your needs first, wait for you at the front door and greet you with open paws and exciting jumps. Sometimes even throw some aggressive but happy barks at you to show their love. That is what you mean to them, which is why we often ignore their weirdness as it is their second habit, and shower them with unconditional love.
Do not mistake their weirdness as unintentional because let me tell you, they may be silly but they are definitely not stupid because if they can weasel their way into our hearts and occupy almost all of it, then everything that they do is because they have an ulterior motive. It is to own our household just like they own our hearts. The only difference is, they make peaceful and quirky moves which we absolutely adore and love.