There are people from different walks of life in the world. You name it: good, bad, patient, impatient, haughty, humble. However, there is a subset of people who are nasty to waiters, order takers, or people who are working their tails out to make a livelihood, not just because they are underpaid, but also because they are subjected to misery and disdain from those who believe they are superior to them. People are so impatient that they constantly demand to be prioritised. It’s simply ridiculous how affluent individuals, regardless of race, gender, or age, can be so ungrateful at times that it’s necessary to call them out.
Being a consumer, for some reason, brings out the worst in people. It makes them believe that destroying property, making up ridiculous excuses for not tipping, and sitting on the chicken is a good idea. Sometimes it’s complete ignorance, and other times its really real malice. But it doesn’t matter what the rationale is; customer service is still left to clean up the mess. Here are some blatant cheapskates who were their own worst enemies for some frustrating yet satisfying examples of entitlement backfiring.
1. The caption says it all
2. He thinks he is sitting at home
3. Being at the extreme level of miser
4. Atheist got infuriated
5. He dared to put a smiley at the end, I mean..
6. Now would be a good time to quit
7. People can never be nice
8. Well this can’t be argued
9. That would stink
10. I think you already did
11. People who got no manners to decency do this
12. Wow, people shamelessly be functioning their own way
13. I don’t know where do such people come from
14. This customer is using his own theories
15. I thnk some customer came with their soiled kids to ruin this shop
16. Filthy people be like
17. Great way to refrain impatient people from doing forbidden stuff
18. Aren’t we all? Well, that’s okay..
19. The lady must have forgotten she’s not into hr house, this sucks
20. Ugliest side of customers
21. Excuse me, lady, you were not hired for cleaning the lettuce
22. Nice way to keep the thiefs away
23. How to unsee this picture?
24. Well, that does not quite work this way, does it?
Now that we’ve come to the end of the story, we hope that it inspires everyone to speak up and intervene if they perceive something improper going on in their midst. Not everyone has the confidence to speak up, especially folks like these who work long hours to achieve a respectable living but only receive humiliation in return. We must all recognize that these folks are human beings who are going to make mistakes. No one is flawless. You can still handle them gently and nicely just because they committed a mistake. Finally, we’d want to hear your thoughts and opinions on the matter.