Animals are the purest souls to exist on this planet.
I mean what do they not have? THey are packed with everything a person needs for a successful and happy life. Animals are adorable, they are sweet, they are loyal, they are brave, and they are perfect companions to spend life with. Now it is not easy to bond with an animal, it takes a lot of time and hard work because they take a lot of time to trust. They are so pure and only require love in order for that bond to form, a slow process but a very effective one.
When a pet animal declares you its friend, consider your life just began because that animal will do everything in its power to protect you from evil and make sure you always shine bright like a diamond. It is a give-and-take relationship where there is no enforcement, everything happens naturally.
Today we will be looking at some pet friendships that will certainly prove they are the purest souls ever.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “They do make a purr-fect couple!”
2. “A friend of mine has a Golden Retriever that recently made a new friend.”
3. “Nemo sniffing his sister ‘Princess Luna’”
4. “Birds are friends, not food.”
5. “Anyone else has a weird animal BFF combination in their home?”
© piccolowerinstrument / Reddit
6. “We found an injured bunny and our teacup chihuahua puppy, Fang, has become her protector and BFF…”
7. “Since our other bunny Alfie passed away, our adopted cat Nano has started grooming our, now, only rabbit Niklaus.”
Friendship is one of the purest bonds there is to exist. It is so wholesome and pure. And seeing that bond exists between animals as well, is just absolutely amazing and feels so right. They have their own understanding of this bond which could be very different from how humans deal with it but work and it works very well.
All these examples are so heartwarming and adorable to go through. And I cannot wait to continue reading more of them.
Scroll down below to continue!
8. “My Bichon has never met a stranger. Miniature ponies are herding animals and do better with other ponies but will make friends with just about anything willing to give them a chance. Goats, donkeys, standard-size horses, or even my baby girl, now BFFs.”
9. “Another weird animal BFF combo. Fandango the cat and Pharaoh the leopard gecko.”
10. “My bunny and dog have been bonding…”
11. “Archer the duck is never far from his bestie Elmer the pig. These 2 BFFs met at their forever home at Rancho Relaxo Animal Sanctuary.”
12. “A local farm where I live had trouble with their flock all wanting to sleep in the same house, and each night they have to go break them up. The other night they found their dog had joined in.”
13. “Such a good boy…”
14. “My cat and my rabbit”
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.