Human-animal friendship knows no boundaries.
Gone are the days when animals were used for services, now animals are kept as pets. Now, humans love animals and the bond between humans and animals is indescribable. Now we feel like there is no better friend than a furry friend. They are so adorable, so loveable and above all so snuggable. The relationship of friendship between a human and an animal knows no boundaries. Here, we have 17 photos that show friendship and kindness can surpass all barriers especially when it comes to human-animal friendships. Scroll down and enjoy!
1. “We hosted an awesome Christmas dinner for our shelter cats. Merry Christmas!”
Shelter cats deserve to be loved.
2. “Our apartment building caught on fire last night and we couldn’t find our cat. Today, we returned to find our apartment intact and our baby alive.”
That moment when you finally find your lost cat is priceless.
3. Welcome to Dog Library.
4. Grandpa is so happy to give this catto rides around the house.
5. So many treats, so many new friends.
6. “The owner of our local pizza place always gives us a small cup of pepperonis for my dog.”
The owner of our local pizza place seems to be in love with our doggo.
7. “Be sure to get under the chin.”
Oh lady, you are missing my chin.
8. When a 9-year old draws your dog:
There is something special about the human connection with animals. You show them affection one day and they would instantly fall in love with you or they would do something that would melt your heart. These adorable animals know all the tips and tricks to make their way to your heart. Scroll down for more!
9. “Found a sea turtle…upside down.”
We love people who help animals.
10. “I think someone has a crush on my Christmas light decoration.”
We love this Christmas decoration. Time to buy new Christmas decorations.
11. “We have a local man who rehabs all kinds of birds. This is today’s new patient, found in a hardware store parking lot.”
Did anyone notice they have the same mustache?
12. “GIMLI the Pigbull”
13. When you have someone to make you feel better:
14.“This cat decided to visit us today in class. She just came through the window.”
We have a new student in the class.
15. “In case anyone needs to see it, here’s Max (a small happy dog) and Luna (a big happy dog) visiting Santa.”
Even Santa loves dogs, what’s your reason not to love dogs?
16. “Colby keeping his farm kitten friends warm”
Colby is a good boy who keeps the kittens warm.
17. Have you ever seen a cat bonding with a cow before?
Are you an animal lover? Do you own a pet or have you ever helped an animal? Comment down to let us know about your relationship with your furry friends.