Some animals really hate cameras.
I don’t understand how people make these fan accounts on Instagram for pets. They post such perfect pictures of their cats and dogs sitting patiently or doing something cute. How do they get them to do it? What witchcraft is this? Every single time I have tried to take a picture with any of my pets, they make it a mission to ruin the selfie. I will end up with a scratch on my face and a blurry image on my phone. And it is not that my pets are not well behaved, they are actually very obedient. They just do not like taking selfies. I guess they do not like being forced to sit or pose in a certain way if they don’t want to.
I am glad to find out that I am not the only person whose pets hate taking selfies. Even though my selfies end up in complete chaos, some of these pets, unwillingly, end up looking good in the picture they did not want to take. I guess they are just very photogenic. Scroll down below to see some fur babies that didn’t want to take a selfie but still ended up looking good:
1. “Yes, human, I am looking at you. Put that phone away.”
2. Stay away human.
3. “I’ve simply accepted my fate.”
4. “Come on now, human. I was sleeping.”
5. These two are so happy.
6. “I am going to murder you in your sleep.”
7. Bleepy bois.
8. The cat in the background is a legend.
9. Let me go!
10. Don’t you dare take my picture.
11. Attention on the ceiling.
12. “You see that rage? It’s coming your way!”
13. Put that face away.
Well, I must say, these unwilling fur babies look better than me even when I am all prepped up for pictures. You just can not match their cuteness. You can even see the grumpiness in some of their faces and it just adds to the adorableness. Animals are beautiful and if you can manage to take a photo of them looking good or standing still, you are lucky. We still have more photos to show you as we are only halfway through them. Scroll down below for more photogenic fur babies:
14. An angry fluff.
15. “I am going to keep ignoring you until you take away that camera.”
16. Grumpy cat 2.
17. “I’m too special to be grumpy.”
18. Tongues out.
19. “Please, someone help me.”
20. “Just take my paw and leave me alone.”
21. Derpy husky baby.
22. The thinker.
23. “Just follow my lead, little buddy.”
24. showing off the paws.
25. “I don’t want any kisses from you.”
Are your pets photogenic? How do you get them to sit still for a photo? Share your expertise with us in the comments below.