Spotting random animals can be a moment of great excitement!
Most of us are just struggling through our lives to make it through the day. Whether you’re a student, an employee, an employer, or jobless, we all have our struggles to deal with on a daily basis but there are little things in life which can magically make you forget about everything that you are going through. It can be anything but most importantly, it would be fair to say that animals can be a blessing in disguise!
You don’t necessarily have to be an animal lover to spot a random animal on the go and get excited because it just happens naturally. We have collected a list of 15 animals that people spotted randomly and those are surely some of the most adorable moments that we decided to share with you! Are you ready? Start scrollin’!
1. Sir, don’t you think this chair is too big for your size?
“This chipmunk came and sat in the chair on my front porch to eat his acorn.”
2. Can I get a lift?
“A big goofy boy!”
3. Oh my, I’m going to drool! Can’t even imagine how happy this person must be after spotting them!
“Twelve, count ’em, twelve trash pandas!”
4. Maybe they were just playing “whoever blinks first would lose”
“My cat and a passing-through deer locked eyes for about 5 minutes. I think it was the highlight of my cat’s entire life”
5. I don’t think I would want to hold them though…
“I found five newborn blue-tongued skinks under a pile of shoes.”
6. These are the kind of moments that never fail to make us smile!
“The baby fox at my grandmother’s house has a friend, and they’re chasing each other.”
7. What a cutie!
“Met this pretty lady on my walk today.”
8. Why would you wake up so late, man?
“I once woke up and there was a raccoon outside my window.”
9. Are you going to feed me or what?
“Looked outside to see a bird looking into my house.”
10. Wow! What a gorgeous bird!
“A macaw resting on my balcony.”
11. And suddenly he forgets about all the worries of the world.
“I got a high-five (four, actually) from this tiny frog today.”
12. What’s up doc?
“This random one-legged bird fell out of the sky onto my canopy. It just stared at me for a long while, then flew to the neighbor’s roof.”
13. Lizard has it’s own sleeping space. Hmmm…
“This lizard sleeps in the same spot on my pineapple plant every night. I’ve named him Ringo.”
14. Are you sure that’s real!? A pink grass hopper!?
“My son found a pink grasshopper.”
15. So what if I’m not a cat? I need some shelter too.
“My mother put a house out for a stray cat in the neighborhood. This isn’t the cat she was expecting to find”
The post finally comes to an end and we hope that it brought a smile to your face and made you forget all your worries! Let us know which picture intrigued you the most? Feel free to use the comments section below!