Imagine stepping into the enchanting world of Disneyland Paris, where dreams come alive and fairy tales become a reality. This was the backdrop for one Reddit user’s unforgettable vacation experience with their girlfriend, filled with laughter, joy, and an unexpected case of mistaken identity.
As they explored the magical theme park, the crowds became overwhelming, prompting the couple to opt for some souvenir shopping instead. Little did they know that this decision would lead them down an unexpected path, encountering both a heartwarming moment and a peculiar encounter.
In a whimsical Disney store, adorned with shelves filled with overpriced trinkets and beloved characters, our Reddit user was approached by a kind English woman seeking assistance. Standing tall at 6 feet 4 inches, he was often asked for help in supermarkets back home, so he readily agreed to lend a hand. Little did he know that this small act of kindness would set off a chain of events that would take an amusing turn.
With the English woman’s request fulfilled and her daughter beaming with delight, our protagonist continued their shopping journey with their girlfriend. However, fate had something peculiar in store for them. A young French lady, assuming our Reddit user to be a Disney employee, approached him with a flurry of French words and gestures. Polite as ever, he informed her that he only spoke English and was, in fact, a guest at the park. Confusion settled in as the French lady stormed off, seemingly unsatisfied with the language barrier.
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story in OP’s own words and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. I don’t work here Disneyland edition! Keep on scrolling down to read the full story.
2. OP and his gf took a trip to Disneyland Paris a few years ago
3. They were in a store in Disneyland browsing around
4. This is where things got strange
5. The French lady stormed off!
6. OP and his gf got some pretty cool free souvenirs
7. Here is TL;DR for those who are too lazy to read the whole story!
8. I mean we could rig the system that way!
9. True Disney is all about guest satisfaction
10. That would have annoyed her lol
11. This full-grown woman appreciates it when someone taller than herself helps her reach something
13. There are no decent humans who are you?
14. “You don’t t get to act as a brat in Disney”
15. Nice employee for real
16. This is what a near resident of Disneyworld has to say!
17. That’s what it’s supposed to be called
18. This Redditor always tries to remember this
19. This Redditor currently works at Disneyworld and this is what he has to say about it
20. This Redditor says that Disney is known for giving people items “on the mouse”.
This was it, folks, this was the story let us know what you think about it down below in the comments section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!