Dogs have always been working tirelessly to assist humans.
Things have changed a lot. If I was to say “I can get someone to deliver me whatever I want to eat” about 12000 years ago, they would literally die of laughter. But there is one thing that has been pretty similar if we go through this long 12000 year time period. It’s related to our good boys, the dogs! I know you guys just got more excited after that word. We all love dogs so much and they have been hard at work to support us as well, assisting us in our work. The dog was the first-ever animal to be domesticated and that happened almost 12,000 years ago. Back then dogs were used to assist their owners in hunting and stuff similar to that. Things are pretty same now, only the nature of the assistance has changed quite a lot. Dogs now help police officers, doctors, their owners to find something they lose every time and so much more. Let’s just say there’s a little more wholesomeness and cuteness associated with dogs helping out humans. They really put in all the effort and the satisfaction from their owners is what makes them happier and motivated. After all, that’s what dogs want; love, trust, acceptance, and affection.
Today we’ve got some of the most intelligent and helpful superheroes goes working tirelessly. If they were to work at an office, all of them would fully become “Employees of the month”.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “This is Benny. He was a therapy dog at our middle school. He has retired because of his health.”
2. “I was laughing, and my dog thought I desperately needed my emergency inhaler, so he brought it to me.”
3. “The average size for an Oregon black truffle is between 1 and 2 ounces. Today, Rhu found a perfect 7.0-ounce truffle!”
4. “Retired good boy Harley just wants to go back to work.”
Via caradee / reddit
5. “This is Bill. Yesterday he had his first day of training to become my medical alert dog. He’s going to be the first dog to help people with my illness in Australia.”
6. “This is Elvis, who holds the very specialized job of polar bear pregnancy sniffer. He can detect pregnancy in polar bear poop with 97% accuracy!”
7. “This girl is just taking a break from a long day of leading a team of 10 dogs (and a human) on a sled ride!”
8. “My dog comes to work every day. Officially, his title is “Chief Morale Officer. But mostly, he is a ‘Professional Napper’ in his bed under my desk.”
9. Explosive-detecting doggo retirement party—the black & chocolate labs are retiring from service with the federal courts and fire marshal, respectively, and the other two are their replacements!
10. This is Georgia. She helps people with PTSD. Right now, she’s getting ready to give birth to some beautiful future service dogs.
11. “This is Bonzo, a former sled dog. He has run more than 10,000 miles. This is him on his last sled run a year ago.”
12. “My mom has Parkinson’s disease. Our pitbull always rests his head on whatever part of her body has tremors the worst. Nobody taught him to do that. Last night, he put his chin on her feet and was lying like this until she fell asleep”
13. The moment you realize that you are no longer lost when Hunter the Search Dog comes looking for you.
My lazy, always procrastinating ass is feeling very embarrassed but I mean come on, they are dogs! Where is the competition? They are all so obedient and hard work and literally achieve everything they set their mind to. This is the type of invective energy that I require in my life. Teach me, good boys!
14. “My 12-year-old Jade is getting all her ducks in a row.”
15. Guess who’s the goodest ATM guard in the world?
16. “This is Dakota. She alerts me if my blood sugar is starting to rise.”
17. This is Watson. He works at the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, Nebraska. He helps comfort children who get hurt at the Zoo. He has worked for the Zoo for 6 years.
18. Brave service dog getting a present from IKEA. All efforts deserve to be rewarded.
19. “I think we nailed our Christmas card this year”
20. “This is Enzo. He works in my dentist’s waiting room. I get excited to come here just to pet this good boy.”
21. “This is Tucker. He saves his vineyard and winery at least $10,000 per year by keeping the deer away from the grapes.”
22. “This is Ruby. She came to our university to cheer us up.”
23. This is a water rescue pup! He’s only 1!
24. “Chip earned the ‘cone of shame’ because he kept putting his head in the fence and getting stuck there. Pepper helped maneuver him, so I could capture his shame.”
25. “This is River. I have autism, and he’s training hard to become my service dog. Next year, we will attend college together.”
26. “I bought a new bed for my service dog with our first paycheck after we got our first job together! She’s the hardest worker in the whole office!”
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments down below. It’s always the dogs, they win us over every damn time!