Animals can be really weird sometimes.
They are full of surprises. One moment you will find them sleeping at the edge of your bed in peace and two minutes later you will see them running around the house causing all sorts of chaos. They are quite unpredictable and that is why sometimes, out of surprise, they end up making us laugh a lot. Animals are very silly creatures, they just don’t know it yet. Anyone who has ever had a pet will always have a funny story about them to tell their friends and family. So you can say they are a huge source of entertainment for us at home and also on the Internet.
Twitter is filled with animal tweets, and most of them are funny. But what makes it funnier is when British people narrate it. Maybe it is just the way they talk and use their slangs or it just might be their good sense of humour, but nonetheless, the animal stories they tweet are always quite hilarious. So if you wanted a good laugh today, you came to the right place. Scroll down below to see some hilarious animal tweets by British people that will make you chuckle:
1. Confused about his own existence.
2. Why wouldn’t you let pandas in? Just look at them.
3. The destroyer has entered the facility.
4. They look so cute together. I completely ship.
5. An average doggo bio.
6. Who planned this? Why did they plan this?
7. A wild bird who is tired of berries.
7. Look closely to find the imposter.
Some of these are so unexpected. Why are animals this way? What weird sorcery is this? I live with 4 cats and my life is somewhere between heaven and hell. However, I do witness a lot of funny moments with them so it is mostly heaven for me. Animals have the power to change your mood right away. Coming home to them after a long day of work and watching their shenanigans is just another level of living a good, fun-filled life. What more could you possibly want?
8. What can we say? It is a nice sport.
9. I want a fox so bad now.
10. I would be creeped out by that.
11. Come in little fella. Let’s go home.
12. That’s a cute baby but we want a DNA test.
13. An actor.
14. Look at this adorable king.
15. I see no difference.
Did you enjoy these funny animal tweets? Would you like to see some more in the future? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.