Life is all about unexpected funny experiences.
The unpredictability of life still remains a massively debated topic at large. Should you plan ahead not knowing if you will live the next second or not? Well, I am a big believer in achievement We got given this life for a reason. Now I don’t know what that reason is but we need to utilize this life to our full capacity; that is to stay as far away from stress as possible and as close to enjoyment, hilariousness, comedy, fun, and happiness as possible.
Now there are times when you aren’t really on an outlook for anything. You’re just minding your own business, perhaps completing some incomplete assignments, working on a project, eating something, or even napping. That’s when life decides you need some spice and hits you with very unexpected and absolutely hilarious comedy. Your cheeks hurt due to the spontaneous more so than the event itself.
Life has been pretty stressful so let’s enjoy some of these comedy experiences to freshen things up a little.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “The plan was simple. (1) Set the camera timer. (2) Join my wife on the hammock.”
2. “We got roast pork. My cat was excited.”
3. “I took a picture of a bird telling a funny secret.”
Via Wurzzie / Reddit
4. “This radish looks like a person tucking its arm over its leg, slightly bent.”
5. “I looked over, and my cat was doing the same thing as the curtain.”
6. “I think my coworker’s dog is a pimp…”
7. “I had a cleanser leak in my sink. A couple of days later, I came across this…I don’t know where the spider is, but I can only assume she’s angry and a superhero now.”
8. “My church looks so frightened, I want to hug it.”
9. “I genuinely have no idea how this happened…”
Comedy is one thing. And when animals get involved, the factor of cuteness comes in as well. Blending cuteness with hilariousness is probably the best blend one could think of. I don’t know it happens but often when you are low, that’s when such unexpected moments come in. I am loving these posts. This blend is what I love the most and I am fully enjoying it right now. What about you guys?
Don’t worry, we’ve got ample more coming your way so go get that refill and scroll down below to continue!
10. “My dad took this funny pic of our dog, Maxie. His head looks like an almost perfect triangle.”
11. “My Great Dane in his snowsuit — I can’t not laugh at him.”
12. “I’m a military instructor pilot, and I joked when a student failed a test. I roared, ’I want his mustache on my desk!’ And he did it.”
13. “Saw this cat with a mustache outside my house.”
14. “My brother got slapped by a fish!”
15. “Who forgot their Lego heads?”
16. “Caught at just the right moment — my cat spitting out cardboard.”
17. “My dad found a face as the pocket of his pepperoni pizza pants.”
18. “Took my dog to the park…not sure what I was expecting.”
I hope you guys enjoyed it. Share your thoughts in the comments section down below.