Life can sometimes throw unimaginable challenges our way, testing our resilience and pushing us to the brink. This is a story of a man who endured a devastating betrayal, fought against a broken legal system, and emerged triumphant, turning the tables on his deceitful ex-partner.
Our OP, whose world was shattered when his ex-partner stole close to 90,000 euros, found himself at a loss when the lack of evidence resulted in a heartbreaking defeat in court. The injustice inflicted upon him seemed insurmountable, as he was not only stripped of his hard-earned savings but also forced to pay a staggering 55,000 euros in emotional damages. Desperate and forced to sell his house, he teetered on the edge of ruin.
In the darkest hour, a glimmer of hope appeared in the form of a remarkable lawyer. In just one day, this legal champion worked tirelessly, uncovering crucial information about the unauthorized transaction that took place in our OP’s name. It became clear that his ex-partner had manipulated the situation, creating a web of deceit to further harm him.
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story below in OP’s own words and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. People in r/ProRevenge told OP that this belongs in r/NuclearRevenge, so keep on scrolling down to read the full story.
2. OP’s ex stole about 90k euros which OP had saved up for 9 years and when he took her to court he lost
3. The new good lawyer helped OP get the information of who took the money from his bank account
4. OP was ready to get back into court when OP found that she brought OP’s house
5. It took the cops about a week to receive a mandate to search the house
6. That’s a lot of prison time!
7. OP had his lawyer get the footage from when the money from the bank was transferred
8. They also found out the account to which the money was sent to
9. Tables have turned now!
10. This Redditor came from pro-revenge just to read the full post
11. This is why it was deleted
12. It’s all fun and jokes until it happens to you lol
13. Is OP just making up things?
14. Well OP did commit a crime there!
15. This is how the OP responded
16. Redditor again came up with a good question
17. OP says that at the time the lawyer hired didn’t have the date of the transaction and the account who the money was transferred to
18. Or maybe he was a very good lawyer
19. OP says she probably won’t serve all 37 years
20. Karma sure does that
this was it, folks, this was the story let us know what you think about it down below in the comments section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!