Sometimes customers strive to validate their positions. However, they are frequently the ones who are greatly mistaken. Occasionally they clearly miss the message and others don’t comprehend how things work.
Sad to say, the consumers who are definitely in the wrong are the individuals who file complaints. They rage, scream, and shame customer support employees while denying they could be at fault. And they are the one who is at fault. It can leave employees of the particular firm, brands can get exhausted. It’s not always easy to know how is the other’s person mood
So what are you waiting for? Keep on scrolling down below to see these 13 images of clients who’ve been incredibly confused and puzzled. These images demonstrate that consumers aren’t always right. The audience, we are sure that you are going to love it because some of these queries from people are too hilarious and the replies are even more hilarious!
1. But Mr. Jupiter do you even know what life-size is seems like you are pretty confused with the term life-size
2. Seems like customer is already high as heck, man this ain’t lush face mask lol.
3. This customer reported his pizza having no toppings only to find out he opened the box upside down, this dude would be probably high.
4. This customer asked for a blinker fluid, and he definitely don’t even know what a blinker fluid is, what’s up with these guys? Can anyone tell? Lol
5. This is exactly what happens when customers get more than they wanted, can you guys and gals relate to this?
6. This customer who’s making sure his mouse pad is Windows 10 compatible, has left me wondering like really? Bro this is a mouse pad it’s just a piece of cloth.
7. This customer didn’t know LEGO bricks come in pieces if LEGOS came packed together I mean what would be the reason for the invention of LEGOS if they would come not into pieces?
8. This customer thought she got silver wrapping paper, now this is hilarious.
Are you tired of scrolling yet? We know you are not because this compilation is quite funny and leave you wondering does a customer do this on a purpose or if are they really this stupid. Keep on scrolling down below we have collected couple more of these just for you.
9. This customer probably has no idea how a selfie works. But look at the reply though, “if you point the lens at yourself, yes”.
10. This particular customer literally forgot that his package was big enough to not be settled under doormat.
11. Presenting you as the only customer who waits half a month to drink his milk, I cannot believe that such dumb people do exist nowadays.
12. These customers who are unaware of what a bay leaf is and its uses
13. Seems like this customer only wanted a different cup lol
These pictures are the best example of people who treat customer support workers screaming, shouting in their faces, or being given the opportunity to defend themselves. Denying the fact that they could be the ones who are wrong.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below and don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content. Thank You!