Entitled Karens can take anyone to the edge with their irrelevant arguments.
Karens, unfortunately, have graced the face of this planet for a very long time. They have been doing what they do best and that is to annoy all strangers around them by trying to create the most illogical arguments. The sole purpose, I don’t they if Karens think this way, is to infuriate the targeted person. And the fun part here is our perception of Karens, to them their arguments, and their way of communication is perfectly fine and they truly support what they say. This happens when you don’t have a well-developed brain. When a person is out chilling on the street or in a park, you naturally want to just mind your business, do what you had planned to do, and return home. No, that’s not all. There is one more thing on everyone’s conscious when they are out in public places and that is the concern that they might bump into an entitled Karen.
For those who lag on the concept, Karens are those evil white women who first went viral for wanting to see the manager. They have a very inflated ego which is precisely why they are strong believers in the fact that what they do, what they say is always right. In reality, these Karens are always wrong but they are blinded by their inability to comprehend situations and have no control over their senses. This makes these Karens start sudden and random arguments with strangers, ruining their day.
Today’s story is about a Karen who, for some reason, had a problem with this woman who was exercising in a public park. Reddit user u/Good_Practice_844 posted how she and her friends were approached by a crazy Karen who basically demanded them to stop exercising because they were wearing workout outfits making them not suitable around kids in the park.
Let’s take a read through what really happened and it all went down. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. This weird mom is definitely an entitled Karen. This will be fun.
2. It is never too late to care for your own body. Health is key and weight maintenance is a part of it.
3. Karen has found her targets for the day.
4. Karen had issues with how the women were dressed up in their workout outfits in a public park.
5. What else does she expect someone exercising to wear? A dress or a suit?
6. Why is this Karen being so indirect? She really is failing to support her own argument.
I swear what is wrong with these Karens? How hard is it to mind your own business? The hilarious part about this story is that none of the kids are actually bothered with OP’s and her friends’ outfits. It’s this one grown-up white woman who feels irritated by their presence for no reason. It’s not like a kid came running to this Karen complaining about how these women were dressed. She herself decided they are wearing inappropriate clothes, as an entitled person. Crazy. I hate such nosy humans.
7. This is what an underdeveloped brain does to you.
8. Sorry Karen, but that is literally what you just said.
9. She should’ve said “Karen” instead.
10. The crybaby actually went on and posted about the matter.
You have the freedom to do what you want as long as it is appropriate. I don’t find workout outfits as something inappropriate. They couldn’t have been made in the first place if they were a symbol of improper dressing. I believe OP is NTA. They were present at a public park that is open to the public. Karen doesn’t own that park and does not have any right to demand what others do. The true AH was Becky the Karen.
Here’s what the community voted and why:
11. Outfits are really not that big of a deal.
12. That would ruin Karen’s life.
13. That would’ve been a one to watch.
14. That’s what I said. The kids, who Karen was so concerned about, didn’t even notice the women.
15. She would approach every person individually and demand they leave.
What do you guys think? Was this woman wrong for exercising in a park? Do share your votes and thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more stories!