Kids are a blessing and they are the best things that can happen to anyone.
Kids are so innocent; they do not understand a lot of things. They would do something wrong and it would put a smile on our faces. They would start studying during a bath session, they would smear toothpaste in your toilet, they would write funny answers in exams and whatnot. They have no idea that they are blessed with a very good sense of humor. Today, we have 21 photos of kids that prove kids never fail to amaze us with their sense of humor. So, scroll down and laugh at these photos.
1. There is so much going on in this picture. We can’t figure out if he did all of this:
2. When your 2.5-year-old niece insists to hold the baby like this:
3. So, this poor boy was trying to use a bar stool as a jail cell:
It didn’t end up well.
4. Yeah, he is such a nerd for studying while playing the piano:
5. “My son playing hide and seek at my parents house.”
That’s how every kid plays hide and seek.
6. Goodbye couch:
It’s time that you update your couch. Pro tip: never get a white couch and a small kid at the same time.
7. “My niece and nephew made me a sandwich, top with baby carrots, panda chocolate Cookies and Yogurt. They know me well.”
Is not it the cutest thing we saw on the internet today? No restaurant can make such a cute sandwich. Please do not steal the recipe.
8. Oh, what a thanksgiving it is:
9. When you are playing hide and seek with your baby and find her asleep:
Well, she is still hiding.
10. “My sister tried to take a Banana, failed then ate the banana like a taco”
Oh, what a cool way to eat a banana. Kids never fail to amaze us with their stupidity or maybe you can call it creativity. We have to accept that kids are hilarious and we cannot control our laughs when we see them doing such things.
11. When she complains about getting stuck but she is the one holding the door:
12. When she is trying to hide from mommy:
13. When a kid wants to do your hair:
14. How many do we have?
15. “My Mom Was Given A Jesus Doll As A Gag Gift, And My Niece Decided It’s Her BFF”
Kids are very loyal when it comes to friends.
16. “He asked me for a straw for his orange juice. Minutes later I remembered we didn’t have OJ and go back to see this..”
Have you ever tried drinking orange juice like this?
17. “When Your Three Year Old Tells Man At McDonalds That His Pants Are Falling Down”
18. We thought only cats steal the dog beds:
19. “My Niece, Who I Treated Nicely In The 3 Hours She Stayed, Decided That Doing This To Me Was A Good Idea”
Kids can find anything interesting.
20. “My 1yo niece tore the keys off my keyboard when I wasn’t home.”
Never leave kids alone at home.
21. When it is your exam tomorrow and you have to complete the whole syllabus:
Do you have kids at home? Share with us a hilarious experience with kids in the comment section down below!
Enjoy this wholesome dog tax:
“Blue’s birthday. (And Rosie is celebrating too)”