These kittens are mirror copies of their mothers.
Birth is very complicated and you can never tell what your baby would look like. Sure, you can have an idea of what your baby’s features would be like but one can never know what they would look like realistically unless you see the baby for yourself. Similarly, in cats, a cat can get pregnant by multiple cats and she can have babies with different tones and patterns. Sometimes, her kittens can share a totally different shade than her. But sometimes, the kitten would surprisingly look just like her/his mom or dad but that’s really rare and you’d rather win a lottery than find a kitten looking exactly like their parents. Unless you have an indoor cat, then the chances are that it’s going to look exactly like the parents.
So today we’ve got 15 little kittens who don’t need a DNA test and look as if they’re just a tiny version of their cat moms and dads.
1.Tiny kitten has the same moustache as her mom.
2. Cat dad teaches his son how to get away with an innocent face after sabotaging the kitchen.
3. Every father and son portrait ever.
4. I’m pretty sure they’re napping and dreaming about the same thing.
5. The perfect family portrait doesn’t exi……
6. Angry mom won’t tolerate you around her baby.
7. They’re both exactly the same.
As you can see, most of these cats and their precious kittens are identical. Even some of our own stray pets resemble some of these cats. If cats have a very strong bond with their children, this makes the matching fur look even better. Some of these look as if the cat is just holding a tiny plushy of her which is just adorable. If you want to see more cat parents with their tiny selves, scroll down below.
8. The death stare, it’s inherited.
9. Cat takes her tiny self on a walk.
10. These two are so adorable, I don’t even have words for this.
11. Mommy cat holds her little kitten like she’s a little plushy version of her.
12. Kitten and dad share the same expressions.
13. They both do a tremendous job of staring down into the depths of your soul.
14. Pattern resemblance here is off the charts.
15. Dad and kitten merge into one.
These cats share a bond like no other, them having the same patterns is like a miracle that’s not very common and other than that, the bond they share is self-explanatory. It’s always cute to see around a cat looking after a kitten. but with that said, we come to the conclusion of this article. Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below on these lovely cat parents and their babies.