A good sense of humor is consistently among the top five most frequently given replies when people are asked what qualities they appreciate most in their current or potential spouses and partners.
It is, in fact, always wonderful to walk through life side by side with someone who can find humor and positivity in even the most trying circumstances. On the other side, a person’s desire to make comedy out of everything might occasionally backfire. After all, this isn’t a nonstop stand-up festival; this is real life. Since dairy products are just bad for her health, the original post’s author, who is lactose intolerant, tries to avoid them as much as she can. Naturally, she never added cheese to her tacos, which made her the target of her boyfriend’s jokes every time she prepared them. Below is the story by OP in her own words. Dont forget to read the comments of the Redditors at the end of the post. Scroll down to have a good time.
1. OP and his boyfriend have tacos but his boyfriend goes sarcastic on her for not having cheese in it
2. OP said her boyfriend that she cannot eat tacos the way he wants
3. One night OP’s tacos tampered with when she came back
4. When OP saw the tacos, she notices it was cheese being put inside which made OP annoyed, obviously
5. OP called his boyfriend bad names and went to sleep asking him to do the dishes
6. OP’s boyfriend thinks he was forced for doing dishes and they haven’t talked since morning, OP asks AITA?
Now that you that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that the boyfriend was being irritating and reacted for no reason. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
7. This really seems like a toxic relationship. Not respecting each other’s little choices is a red flag in relationships
10. I agree with this
11. She really needs to
12. It’s so petty to think it’s all about tacos
13. Real tacos don’t have cheese
14. He is an a-hole, not OP
15. Couldn’t agree more
16. That’s true
17. That is some deep level insight that OP needs to hear
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? I think that the boyfriend is at fault. He is behaving weirdly and later he is making a big deal out of doing the dishes. Do share your opinion with us on this. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us!
Time for a wholesome dog tax for everyone.