Man, oh man, you simply never really know if you’re going to find yourself in a circumstance where your living conditions are terribly constrained by a despotic landlord who lost their moral compass. When it’s least expected, a tenant’s and landlord’s relationship might occasionally wind up falling apart. Certainly, this situation meets that description. Mary first gave off the impression that she was wonderful, but her friendly exterior soon gave way to the true beast that was living inside. We’re just relieved that the tenant was able to resolve things in the end. Mary’s expression must have been priceless as well.
It’s wonderful to see one of these stories turn up on the right side of events, we have to admit. This topic was posted to Reddit’s r/ProRevenge community by user/cloudubious. This should serve as proof that filing a lawsuit against your landlord is always worthwhile. Knowing your tenant well and having everything in writing can help a lot. Scroll down below to read the full story.
1. OP and his wife moved to a granny flat which had various luxuries in it stated as follows. The LL used to give them money for the yard work too
2. Things were smooth at first but then Mary and her wife started fighting and when OP complained, they said you are lucky to be even living at this house. She also started getting a lot of work from OP
3. OP told Mary they are moving out and she could not take it. She got pest control at their home when OP was not around and the cat was alone
4. OP had to rush to check his pest-allergic cat, they had to move out eventually as they could not stay at the place with pest spray. Later, they cleaned the whole house before leaving
5. Later, they got a copy of $1400 worth of damage being claimed. OP went crazy as they left the place spotless
The story has just started to get interesting. Don’t leave just read. read till the end and then share with us your thoughts about this.
6. OP had to take action against this
7. It had to bring to the court with bad faith and 3x deposit
8. When Mary started telling her case, the arbitrator looked upset and asked questions
9. So that’s how OP got his deposit back
I really hope you guys enjoyed the story, especially the details shared by OP at the end. Sometimes, when the opposite party is acting crazy, you have to be like them too. in order to get your money back, you have to use some tactics. Tell us if you had any similar experience. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below. Stay tuned for more stories!
Here’s a bonus dog tax for you.
These two were caught outside a local gas station. We don’t know what are they up to, what do you think?