Negotiation is a strange and terrifying art form. Everyone has preconceived notions about what they should expect from a contract, but when one party makes it plain that they are unwilling to negotiate rationally, or when one party takes things personally, the gloves come off, and things become a little nutty. Here’s a low baller who wanted a car and was even agreed on a money range but didn’t understand why it should be expensive.
If you want to buy something, you must be aware of the fair costs it demands, it is useless to waste the time on yourself and others if you just want to keep bargaining to the point where it is not possible. Some people just have the habit of making conversations long with the seller but not buying anything which is ridiculous behavior. The following story shares some similar incidents. Scroll down till the end and give us your feedback on this one.
1. This is how it started when the seller told the final prize to be 2700
2. The buyer wasn’t up up he was just making it prolonged
3. On the other hand, the seller was savage enough to get the prize raising
4. The fact that he test drove the cat, agreed on a term and then low balled to such a lesser amount is what makes him a jerk
5. It feels annoying at this point
6. The story goes on like..
7. I literally laughed at this point
8. Do you agree that the seller took the deal personally?
9. The seller really got furious and kept increasing the prize everytime the buyer put a prize
10. So that’s how it ended, no one ended up and buying and no one ended up sailing
11. After reading these comments, you will get to know that Reddit commenters are not happy with this story
What are your thoughts on this stot? Do you think that the ending was annoying? I mean, what was the point of posting it if you could not sell the product? Well, have you ever dealt with lowballers? Share with us your stories. If you want to read more entertaining stuff, keep visiting defused.