Adoption can save lives.
We are aware that a lot of people prefer to buy cats from pet shops to get a special breed rather than adopt one from an animal shelter. Stray cats are capable of giving just as much love as a fancy breed. They all deserve a chance at life. Try it, and you will not regret it.
As our era revolutionizes, the need for humans to earn and achieve becomes more and more vivid. People find different ways to earn money. Some even go to great extents and inhumane ways. Amongst these are the people who cage animals for the sole purpose of breeding JUST so they can sell off their offspring and get money for it. These poor animals are kept under terrible conditions and unsupervised. Believe it or not, animal breeding has become quite popular in the business industry. It’s happening right under our noses and we don’t even have the slightest idea about it.
There are however ways to save humanity. Take adoption as an example. It’s such a wonderful thing to give a new life to an animal who had lost it all or was unaccepted by so many. Adoption is a way for you to save these little souls and give them an awesome new furr-ever home! We’d like to salute all these wonderful people who were kind enough to give these wonderful creatures a new life. A special round of applause for all those of you who’ve chosen to adopt these adorable little fluff balls. This article is dedicated to you (even if you’re not in it).
Here are some of the pictures of the fluffies who have been saved and are now living the life they actually deserve.
1. “We’ve adopted this happy handsome boy off the streets! Safe to say Felix has well and truly settled within a week.”
Now Felix can peacefully chill and relax.
2. “I just brought home Tink from the shelter. She’s 3 years old, has one blind eye, and was given up because the “neighbors didn’t like her”. She’s perfect and I’m going to give her the best home I possibly can”
These neighbors should be banned from living. But, we’re glad Tink is safe with this kind hooman.
3. “I just adopted my first senior cat, Baby. She clung to us immediately and even slept with us on her first night. She’s the sweetest kitty “
Baby just needed some love, attention, and comfort.
4. “This is Henry. Henry was found on Craigslist for FREE about a month ago. Just look at his long eyelashes and his big furry paws! I love him.”
At least we’re glad people weren’t making money off of him.
5. “Meet my new cat, Constable Mayonnaise”
How do people come up with such unique names?
6. “This is Puddin’. We adopted her yesterday and I would already die for her.”
THIS! This is the kinda love Puddin’ deserves. But seriously, don’t die hooman. Who would look after Puddin’?
7. “After being in an abusive home for the first 6 months of his life I think he now knows his new permanent home is safe. This is Lincoln”
Can’t even imagine what this little guy must’ve been through.
8. “I watched my bf kick down a door to save a kitten and ive never felt more in love #hurricanelaura”
Your bf’s a keeper. And now you both have the perfect little partner.
9. “After pulling him from an engine bay, bathing him multiple times in Dawn, and removing about 50 fleas from this 1lb guy, Sazo realized we are here to love him forever. This was the last time he hissed at me and the first time he got real pets.”
After pulling him from an engine bay, bathing him multiple times in Dawn, and removing about 50 fleas from this 1lb guy, Sazo realized we are here to love him forever. This was the last time he hissed at me and the first time he got real pets. from cats
Just take it slow. Sometimes, they don’t realize that people won’t hurt them.
10. “I adopted a gorgeous (and very skinny) Manx and several days later she had a single kitten. Meet Stella and Bug!”
BUG IS SO TINY!! Omg, my heart.
No! We’re not crying, you’re crying. Didn’t we mention how these human beings are so amazing, they deserve the world and more? No? Well, then we’re doing it now. These cats have been given a second chance to live how they should’ve since the beginning. Such an amazing thing there is still some good left in this world full of cruelty. Another amazing thing is that we’ve got more of these stories for you to love. Keep scrolling!
11. “A while ago our neighbors moved out and left their pets behind. The people across the street managed to get the dogs and we took in the cats. Didn’t know one was pregnant. Three weeks old and wobbly, we now have four little kittens.”
A while ago our neighbors moved out and left their pets behind. The people across the street managed to get the dogs and we took in the cats. Didn’t know one was pregnant. Three weeks old and wobbly, we now have four little kittens. (Ignore the dollar store towels.) from aww
How could they ever leave a pregnant cat behind? How can you so easily abandon all your pets?
12. “I keep posting my new baby everywhere cause I am just too proud of him! Here is my rescue baby!”
Please keep posting more. We love how this little guy couldn’t even open his eyes properly. Stay healthy and loved, little one!
13. “Meet the newest member of our family. Princess Peach!”
Princess Peach is definitely the right name for this beautiful cat.
14. “Me and my girlfriend adopted this little guy from our local vet. We named him odin!”
He has finally found his comfort and his hoomans.
15. “Kitty cat won’t stop looking at new owner after being saved”
HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THEM??? Don’t mind me, just trying to hold back tears.
16. “This is Milo, a cat that my gf and I saved and adopted from an neglectful woman. After an eye infection, tape worms, ringworm, and many other challenges, he’s all better!!”
You just have to save their lives and they’ll literally do anything for you. Thank you, beautiful hooman.
17. “Everyone meet Lily. She’s a stray that adopted my husband and I today. He’s not a cat person but she won him over with that adorable look of love.”
Little kitty; ‘You are my hooman dad. And I shall follow you around’
18. “LOOK AT THIS LITTLE MIRACLE THAT WAS SCREAMING UNDER OUR NEIGHBORS CAR THIS MORNING”
Yep, definitely a little miracle.
19. “Sugar the kitten loved SPCA staff member Glenn so much and she would always cry for his attention. So, he had to take her home!”
You have made the right decision! Who could ever resist THAT face?
20. “My husband found a kitten on the interstate 3 weeks ago – before, and after being adopted :)”
Love the transition and love that hair on his forehead.
Looking at these innocent souls getting safe new furr-ever homes surely makes our day! Much like these tiny creatures, there are others wanting and needing to be saved too. Adoption is the way to go! Just look at all these happy faces! Don’t they just light up your world! We surely can’t say no to them. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!