Animals all around the world are sitting in shelter homes, waiting for their owner to come to pick them up and they could finally go back to a place which they can proudly call home and their owner as their true buddy! It is not their fault to always end up in such places. People are kind enough to accept their pets in all shapes, sizes, health conditions. It’s adorable to see the name search that starts as soon as the pet comes home and later on to get them checked by the vet to make sure they aren’t feeling sick.
It takes a lot of courage for people to reach the decision to finally agree on adopting animals into their households and allow them; time, space, food, and shelter. Alongside, they shower the animals with the love they deserve to allow them to forget their tough life situations prior to getting to a place where they feel safe. Here are the 24 new faces of cats and dogs who got adopted this week and are in wait to finally have a name and owner!
1. The puppy feels right at home already, that’s the most cutest picture ever.
“New pup! We haven’t given her a name yet.”
2. She looks more like a “Sheela” to me!
“Picked her last night from the shelter. Need help naming her.”
3. Just get one and the other for free too, they are the perfect Bonnie and Clyde.
“I’m adopting the black one but this feels like a sign to take them both !”
4. They all seem to just be looking for a home.
“Originally was going to adopt 2 of these guys. Turns out three times the charm. We got all the siblings together! They’re super close and we didn’t want to leave the sister out. Any advice would help as first-time cat owners :)”
5. 3 pups and the 3 buddies having the perfect boys night in.
“Myself (middle) my brother (left) and my best friend (right) with our puppy siblings we just adopted”.
6. The look she has on her face, just had to have some sympathy for the poor kitten.
“New Kitty: Ida, 5 weeks old, found during the Hurricane”.
7. He looks like the perfect sophisticated partner to spend time with.
“This is Frank. He’s my first cat. I adopted him last month, and I’m so glad I did.”
8. The white paws are just giving me life right now!
“I waited all 29 years of my life to buy a place then get a cat, and he was worth every last second”
9. The cutest blue-eyed dog I’ve seen, HE IS JUST TOO ADORABLE TO NOT ADOPT!!!
“I got my first puppy today!!”
10. Whenever the time feels right, give him the perfect name!
“Got him from the shelter today 🙂 Need help naming him!”
11. All he wants to do is chew on the toy and take a nap.
“Wife wanted a new Puppy, I didn’t… so we compromised and got a new Puppy.”
12. Hello Edgar Allan Purr, you have a cute middle name!
“Not even 6hrs home and already snuggling with lovey eyes. Meet Edgar Allan Purr.”
13. Just need some cute names to call my kitten.
“Just got this boy. Give me some names”
14. Doesn’t she look like the most caring owner?
“Look at this perfect little bean I just adopted”
15. She surely is having a sensitive moment with her! It brought a tear, almost.
“Our daughter’s reaction to learning the puppy wasn’t just a foster…”
16. He seems to be enjoying the Halloween vibes!
“This feral kitten wandered into my yard a few weeks ago and has decided it lives here. My grumpy old tomcat has taken her in as his own!”
17. It’s the cutest Grey cat!
“I recently met this handsome man on the street. He got wet in the rain and I took him home. I washed, combed, and fed him. We became attached to each other, and I left it to myself. Help me with a name for this fluffy happiness.”
18. He is enjoying his ride back home.
“just adopted this little buddy, got returned 2 times, 3rd and final home now! he still needs a name! please suggest some names!”
19. She reminds me of Garfield, is it just me or can someone relate?
“Left was from 5 days ago before I adopted him. Right was earlier today. I am so lucky I adopted him, he’s the sweetest most caring cat and I’m thankful to have him.”
20. I’m so happy for you finally finding your companion.
“After 20 years of my life alone, I finally have what I’ve craved for. In 2 days, I feel more complete than ever. The cute little furball sleeps all day and I can’t get enough of him. Not the best picture of a pupper but I just wanted to share him with the world. Meet Manchurian, everyone.”
21. Hello there, arent you cute, hope you settle in quickly!
“Meet mittens, my first ever pet.”
22. You almost look like a mini tiger sitting there.
“I’ve been wanting a cat for most of my life and have finally moved into an apartment that allows them…what should I name him?”
23. How about Bat-man?
“I am picking him up tomorrow, but haven’t thought of a name, any ideas?”
24. Hello Atlas, are you good with your maps?
“I’d like to introduce the newest member of our family, Atlas!”
I’d like to take a second and thank all the owners of these animals who generously took them in and accepted them as family. The emotions and sentiments attached to animals as well as this blog are just too cute. What are your thoughts on this?