Please be kind to everyone, even if you don’t know them. Because you never know when karma may strike you, and trust me it stings really badly. Reddit user u/KRChrome was busy shipping at a Walmart when he got approached by an entitled woman who basically wanted him to do all the shopping for her. She assumed he was the employee there because he was wearing the same colored shirt as the staff uniform. Even though OP did tell her he didn’t work there, she simply called him a liar and insisted with rudeness that he gets her stuff. OP simply chooses to ignore her and managed to lose her in the store.
One week later the same woman goes to a company for a job interview and as soon as she saw the interviewer, her blood left her body. The interviewer was OP.
Scroll down below to read the story about karma doing a disrespectful woman dirty.
1. When will entitlement be cured?
2. OP was shopping at a Walmart when he got approached by a woman for help.
3. He simply tells her he does not work there, he too is a shopper.
4. At this point, no one gets surprised to see a Karen not believing a customer saying they are not an employee.
5. Karen begins getting rude after her orders don’t get complied with.
6. OP decides to escape the scene and actually starts running to lose her. He successfully manages it, completes his shopping, and leaves.
7. Do not tell me it is her…It can’t be…
8. It is her! The world is a very small place.
Boy oh boy, this is some next-level karma that is about to get executed here. How on Earth has this happened? This entitled woman really had to be extremely unlucky for this to happen. I can bet she thought she would never meet this guy again so might as well berate him as much as possible. Little did she know, he would be the one interviewing her for the job she had applied for. Just beautiful.
Let’s see how the interview session goes. Scroll down below to continue reading!
9. The sigh of OP petrified her. This is freaking hilarious.
10. OP began his revenge by making the interview as painful for her as possible.
11. She is not coming back from this…this was the final nail in the coffin.
12. She fully messed with the customer thinking “Oh, why not? It’s not like we will ever meet again”. How about now, woman?
Here’s what the internet had to say about this:
13. Everything happens for a reason. Nature didn’t want OP’s company to go downhill just yet.
14. Perfect analogy.
15. OP was in full control while this karma got executed.
16. Definitely a lesson to take.
This comment is actually everything. Such a big takeaway. You literally have no idea what is going to happen to you the very next second. No one can predict the future. So why not keep your track record good all the time? It really isn’t that hard. The only reality in which you expect others to respect you is the one in which you respect those people first.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“Somebody is very proud of his hard work…”