Give us happy pet faces and we are good for life.
It really is an overwhelming experience when you see those happy faces enjoying life to the fullest. And trust me when you watch them sleeping like the most relaxed animal in the world, it does make you think of their past and what they had been through to get to the position they are in now. That’s the thing about animals they do not know how to give up. That hope sure does go down but it never dies. They are always hopeful that one day their hero will come and will adopt it them to provide them with the best life that they had always deserved.
Adoption is one of the most generous acts in the world and does take a lot to commit to it but we are glad these superheroes fully did. Today we are going to show you some newly adopted faces that are bound to get your serotonin levels to an al time high.
Ready? Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. “Cat I found in a bush…”
2. “Stray puppy found that now has a new home. Meet my little night monster, Lilith.”
3. “Just adopted these love bugs and now I’m never leaving the house”
4. “Picked this sweet girl up from the shelter.”
5. “Husband came home last with a surprise. Said she’s been living under his aunt’s porch and he couldn’t leave her there.”
6. “I just got her today! She is 9 weeks old, any name ideas?”
7. “After waiting seven years I was finally able to get a new best friend. Reddit, meet Archie.”
8. “Found this on the adoption page. First night at home from the shelter! Happiest adoption photo ever! Always adopt.”
9. “It was either a motorcycle or a puppy. I chose Kaiju.”
10. “I can’t believe I got these two from the pound! I am so excited to have them in my life!”
How d you guys feel viewing these images and reading the stories associated with them. These are pure experiences and only the lucky ones get to experience them. This is what a match made in heaven really is.
Scroll down below to continue!
11. “Found this little lady in my car engine. I heard meowing while I was going down the road so I stopped and was met with this adorable face. Still considering names- ideas ??”
12. “I adopted this little guy yesterday morning. He slept glued to my side and follows me everywhere. Even to the bathroom.”
13. “Oldest cat in the shelter, I couldn’t let her spend the tail end (ha!) of her golden years in jail. Say hi to Weezy! I”
14. “Got my first cat ever…”
15. “We just rescued this little floof, what should we call her?”
16. “Before and after being adopted. Meet our new boy Louie.”
17. “Just picked up this 8 week old little lady from a flea market for free. I was just looking for some throwing stars. Hit me with some name ideas!”
18. “I got a rescue and he’s just my best friend ever after a couple of days”
19. “I have been claimed. Meet Juniper! First-time cat mom.”
20. “My husband found this little lady in the rain. She has found her forever home! Welcome to the family Princess Buttercup”
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.