Millions of animals are abandoned each year. They have nowhere to go, no one to take care of them, and they don’t even have a roof over their heads. It’s quite a struggling life for these poor creatures. Everyone deserves a second chance at life, so whenever we heard pet adoption stories we cannot get more happier. Our four-legged mates deserve to be loved and taken care of. Are you ready to see these adorable pets? You are going to feel a lot positive and that’s right. it’s time to meet the newly adopted faces of the week.
We want to thank every single person who adopted this week. Indeed it is an act of humanity and a bigger thanks to those who decided to adopt unwanted cats, the senior cats, and the sick cats. These people have not done something amazing for these cats but they have found a best friend for life too. What are you waiting for folks? Keep on scrolling down below and make sure you watch it till the end. Otherwise, you are going to miss a lot of fun.
1. “Picked him up today; any name suggestions?”
2. “My husband found these cuties at the warehouse and brought them home, We’re adopting all 3 of them and making them become part of our big, happy family!”
3. “Update on Beautiful Rescue from Railroad Tracks…”
4. “Fuzz Aldrin joined our family today and already found his favorite perch!”
5. “Adopted the cat…”
6. “I was never allowed to have a cat growing up. We were so excited to adopt this handsome baby, Mr. Business. He has settled in so well on his first day”
7. “Desperately wanted a lapcat. Got a lapcat. Am happy”
8. “Today I adotped my first kitten…meet Abel”
9. “Y’all say hey to the newest member of the family, Punkin. Or as I like to call him, Lil Punk Punk.”
10. “Our new son, Bagel.”
11. “Black hole sun, won’t you come… Absolutely in love with this sweet void we adopted last week”
12. “We adopted this little dude on 5/11. The shelter staff told us he was super anxious. Turns out he just needed a stable home… Meet Butternut.”
13. “Another picture of my new tiny void, Komi. She was the last of her siblings that didn’t get adopted. I couldn’t let her be alone”
14. “My lil Gracie girl on her adoption day”
15. “This is Tortilla who I adopted last Monday! She’s still pretty shy and hides under my bed, but I work nights and she waits for me to cuddle with her when I get home”
16. “We adopted a cat today. I think he’s happy about it.”
17. “Just got a couple of emails from work I have to go act on and I need to use the bathroom. Current status: cat bed. (We just adopted this boy last week.)”
Aren’t these fluffy creatures too cute? : Yes they are the cutest and we are the happiest to know that they have a permanent home in which they can chill, and someone always there to take care of them. If you get bored easily, we would highly recommend you to adopt a kittie cat as soon as possible because they just make our lives beautiful.
Let us know what you think about this in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank You!.