Doggos can get real naughty at times.
One tiny mistake can make your life living hell. And that goes for both the humans and their cute pets as well. Today’s focus, as you guys may have already guessed, is our very own pet dogs. You know it’s really hard to believe that this adorable, innocent, and lovely animal can be involved in criminal activities but, I hate to break it to you all, yes they do. And by crimes, I don’t mean violence. I am using crime here to refer to how our dogs make an absolute mess out of a situation and then end up getting caught red-handed. Red pawwed in their case.
Today I have 43 funny pictures of criminal dogs getting caught in the act. And no, that is not it. Their owners took it all up a notch and decided to shame their naughty pet doggos publicly.
Scroll down below for some absolute hilarity and try not to fall for those innocent eyes.
More information: | r/DogShaming |
1. What else were the hungry boys supposed to do?
2. Zero to a hundred real quick.
3. This is Sebastian. He one day decided to take all the cereal boxes in the yard and took his time to destroy each and every one of them. Unfortunately, he got caught red pawwed and now the whole internet is aware of his crime.
4. You will get 30 days to challenge the court’s decision.
5. Just a couple of architects renovating the house to make it look better.
6. Criminal: Doggo. Charge: Peeing on brother’s head.
7. You ground her. She grounds you. Case solved.
8. The great escape.
9. Your face tells a different story.
10. Now this is a tough one. Gotta send it to the Supreme Court.
11. “I am trying to discipline my 8-month-old Chinese Crested to not eat her sisters’ and brothers’ poop. She turned into the speed of light when I tell her no and stop.”
12. A crime that deserves punishment. But not this big of a punishment.
13. This doggo ran through some bushes. The hugs for his mother were rather itchy, afterward.
14. Briggs definitely loved his new bed.
15. One lazy doggo.
16. “She destroyed the couch in the emergency trailer we are living in.”
17. His eyes tell he is not ashamed at all.
18. Caught ‘after’ the act.
19. New Year’s gift!
20. Now that’s what you call natural talent. At least the doggo is happy with its creation.
21. The chicken killer looks proud.
22. Passion, not crime.
One amazing thing is that you will never ever hear any negative word coming out of these owners’ mouths about their beautiful pet dogs. Their personality incites instant forgiveness. But yes, our brave boys do have their bad days and on that rare occasion, their owners make sure everyone becomes a part of the process.
23. And he said ‘oh yeah’ as well as he committed the crime.
24. I’m with you on this one, Callie.
25. “Get an Australian Cattle dog they said. It will be fun they said.” No one said it will break walls.
26. What hunger makes you do.
27. Umm, we need a Karen here to address this dog.
28. Caught red pawwed.
29. Public shaming at its peak.
30. Weird flex but okay!
31. You know guilt is tripping off of your face when your hulky ass can’t make an eye contact.
32. Peanut out here stealing mommy’s shoes when she is at work, got caught red pawwed one day.
33. “I’m not going to name names but someone didn’t like being left in the bedroom for a couple of hours.”
34. This owner went all out with public shaming his doggo Ellie.
35. They weren’t my donuts so I guess you’re good to go.
36. A slipper? Ate? As in consumed?
37. Hold on, is the dog having a realization of all his crimes? Look at its eyes. It is.
38. If you look away, you’re the culprit.
39. Doggo looks very happy with itself.
40. Ambition and commitment don’t have any disabilities.
41. I think you need to go see a doctor, mate.
42. No! No! No! Bad Jake.
43. But those eyes tell a different story.
I believe that is enough shaming for one day. Their innocent eyes win me over every single time and I am sure it wasn’t easy to do all this public shaming for their owners as well. I mean, I do understand that this was all done for a nice kick and nothing more. You know dogs make that face and somehow their eyes grow bigger? Exactly that. That’s how they seek and get instant forgiveness. And I think that is the real crime they all commit and no doggo has yet been caught for it.
I hope you guys got a nice laugh out of this one. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.