The best kind of surprise.
Staying over in a hotel can be a real experience. All hotels are unique to their placement and staying over in any of them can be an experience. Sometimes hotels do not promote everything they have to offer and it can be very surprising for whoever staying there to know that the hotel they are staying over offers some extra facilities to their customer hence we get these hotels that can completely change your perception about them with just a couple of tiny details. So today we bring you 17 times people got surprised by the hotels they were staying over.
Here you go:
1. “My hotel mirror has a touch-sensitive antifog button.”
2. “My breakfast sandwich has the hotel logo embossed on it.”
3. “The hotel I am staying at has a wall-mounted electric toothbrush charging point.”
4. “My hotel room shower has a footrest.”
5. A bottle opener attached to the sink? This hotel does it.
6. “My hotel room has a swing.”
7. “My hotel shower had a water thermometer.”
8. “The adorable dish soap that’s in my hotel room”
Having fun going through this list. We’re sure, you might’ve stumbled upon a similar hotel experience and if not, there might be countless adventures planned for you and maybe you can, one day is just as surprised as these people right here. These little gestures by the hotel staff are nothing but cute and admirable and enhance your staying experience. And these are the perfect little details to have customers coming and staying over for longer. Scroll down below for even more hotel suprises.
9. “Clever use for old rags in this hotel”
10. “Our hotel has face towels specifically for makeup removal.”
11. “The stairwell in this hotel has 2 different flights of stairs.”
12. “The hotel I’m staying at has a Lego model of itself.”
13. “This hotel serves fresh honey straight from the honeycomb.”
14. “Receive a surprise if you limit your room cleaning in this hotel.”
15. “The hotel I’m staying at still has heat lamps in the bathroom from when they opened in the 1960s.”
16. “Gift from hotel maintenance. A couple of chocolate treats in the shape of tools. How appropriate!”
17. “My hotel has different-colored embroidery on the towels, so you always know whose is whose.”
“I’ve shared a lot of rooms with my siblings, and we always get mixed up with our towels. It’s such a small thing and seems so obvious, but I’ve never seen it done before and found it, well, mildly interesting.”
And with that, we conclude this list. Let us know about your favourite picks and whether you’ve ever been in the same situation as these people.