Unexpectedly, a lot of relationship problems are the result of fights over money. In all honesty, the relationship can suffer if you aren’t prepared to discuss and periodically make concessions on how you think money should be spent and saved. Don’t you simply adore financial concerns? This life is great. It’s more entertaining to judge a Reddit post about financial problems in a relationship than it is to deal with my own financial problems.
In today’s episode of Am I The A$$hole, the OP questions whether it’s fair that he no longer pays for his girlfriend’s haircuts and pedicures since he now pays the electricity bills. In general, they disagree on whether to allow the nearby children to use their electricity and water. Do you believe the OP should continue to split expenses equally with his partner? Should his partner be more accepting of his kindness to the nearby children? Should OP take her security fears more seriously? So keep on scrolling down to below to know more and let us know what do you think about this in the comment section below. Make sure you watch it till the end.
1. OP is a generous man, let’s see more
2. It should have pissed any sensible man, OP is a man who respect humanity.
3. We don’t think OP is an A-hole here
4. She got Karma
5. Well, this is also right, let’s see what others have to say.
6. Everyone’s saying OP is NTA
7. Everyone deserves such a cool neighbor as OP
8. A fundamental mismatch? What do you think?
9. She shouldn’t have had problems with OP being nice to neighbors.
10. Someone is speaking facts here
11. Absolutely right
12. Socioeconomic differences are way harder, exactly.
13. Considering the facts, yeah.
15. It says a lot about her
16. Being rich yet seems to hate giving
17. OP is great man and he is not an A-hole
18. There was not even a single person who said OP wasn’t right
19. Guess we found one
20. First of all it’s not breaking his bank
Everybody believe that OP was right and the girlfriend was reacting too much. For god sake it was just children if they drank water there it isn’t such a big deal. From reading the story above OP seems to be a nice and kind person who was serving humanity by letting those children drink water or charge their phones and he was paying for that. OP’s girlfriend should have understood him and his values considering the fact that he was paying for it.
The rest is up to you guys. Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below? Do you also think OP is not an A-hole here? Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank You!.