People might say that they don’t need any pet in their home, or that they won’t ever allow one. However, once you’ve adopted a dog or any other pet, there’s no turning back. Even the people who despise the idea of having a pet at first will start to love these canine companions because they bring a beautiful sensation and feelings into the home. Not only do they provide joy and happiness, but they also bring a lot of positive energies that make everyone happy.
Well, if you are the one who doesn’t love pets, or have any family members at your home who doesn’t adore these creatures – especially dads, then don’t worry. Because you are not alone. There is a majority of people who have the same feelings. They don’t want any dogs roaming around their house. But, the day you adopt one of these babies, then you will start observing a positive change in them. A few moments later, none of your family members can live a moment without these pals because they become part of your family and part of your heart!
Anyways, we have compiled a list of 20 human-dog relationships that will make you realize there is no better connection than a human-canine relationship. So, take a look at these incredible pictures by scrolling down!
1. That calm and relaxing feeling you get when you hug your fluffy buddy.
“Dad didn’t want a dog. Dad and the dog:”
2. “He’s my dad now”
“My father who adamantly ‘didn’t want another cat’ called my phone to ask me to turn off the bath because he was busy.”
3. He tried to resist but couldn’t.
“My boyfriend didn’t want a dog, but I got a female pug puppy. This was his photo to me, letting me know he picked her up.”
4. This newly adopted kitty is feeling so relaxed.
“Boyfriend ‘didn’t want a cat’ and we were told she ‘wasn’t a lap cat’… This was 24 hours after Minnie came to her forever home.”
5. Who doesn’t want to have another dog?
“I didn’t want another dog. My wife did. So we compromised and got another dog.”
6. Never say you don’t want a cat, because you will end up playing with these creatures soon.
“My stepdad didn’t want a cat. Safe to say Oscar changed his mind.”
7. No one on earth can say “NO” to this fluffball.
“My mom and the dog she didn’t want.”
8. Dads don’t want to have dogs because they will end up taking care of these babies.
“My dad didn’t want a dog. Now she’s his favorite little girl.”
9. Nobody can resist the charm of a fluffy orange kitten!
“’ If that kitten steps but a TOE inside that door I’m kicking both you and him out forever.’ 2 years later….”
10. A perfect dad routine!
“’I don’t like this one.’ He says as they cuddle over a peanut butter & jelly sandwich.”
11. The father, who previously stated that he did not want a dog, has fallen in love with his new companion.
12. Even while working, dads will never let them go.
“I brought home this special-needs kitty that my dad swore ‘could not stay for more than one week!’ 2 years later, he gets jealous when she lays on any lap that’s not his.”
13. Dads will take every possible step to make these fluffy companions feel comfortable.
“My dad didn’t want a dog… Now he tucks the dog into bed every night.”
14. Dads never get tired of playing with these pooches, no matter how old they get.
“My dad, who didn’t want a dog”
15. When dads get tired, they know who will make them feel good.
. “Ok, but he’s not allowed on the furniture.”
16. ..and will make them learn different silly things.
“Dad: No cats! Dad (one year later): Look, I’m teaching her high 5!”
17. They will take care of these pets like their own kids.
“My dad: ‘This dog is too small. I don’t like it. It’s not even a real dog.’ Also my dad:”
18. Dads will help these fluffy creatures in grooming.
“Mr. Big Strong Mechanic Dad, who didn’t want a cat, in the middle of the morning, brushing his little prince.”
19. Dad-dog bond is the perfect epitome of love!
“The purest love is the one between grumpy dads and the pets they said they didn’t want.”
20. Dads will always end up celebrating their furry babies’ birthday…
“’I have no interest in pets.’ …2 years later:”
Do you know anyone who didn’t want to have a pet, but now can’t live without them? Let us know in the comments area below!