Our four-legged fluffy friends do not like getting into the water.
Our adorable pets that are seen playing and enjoying all the time do not like water. The hate taking bath. The moment they would realize, you are going to take them into the bathtub, just look at their expressions. Their faces go from happy to sad really quick. If you are a cat or a dog owner, we understand your concerns regarding your fluffy baby. You want to maintain their hygiene, you want them to look good all the time and that’s fine but do you know your pet does not like to take bath? Today, we have 18 photos of adorable animals that will show you how desperate pets can get while dealing with water. The discomfort can be seen on their faces. Scroll down to go through these photos.
1. When your mom gives you a bath:
via: Gavin Wray
2. Before drinking water and after drinking water:
3. Little did she know she was being tricked into the bathtub.
via: The-Qing / reddit
4. What water did to Koala:
5. Is this the same owl?
6. Aww, my fluffer!
via: olenevva / twitter
7. She wouldn’t spare you after the bath.
via: pipertakespictures / reddit
8. What water did to this fluffy ball!
9. How we look before bath and after bath:
via: Damaxan / reddit
Cats and dogs look beautiful with their fur but when you put them in water, these little balls of fluff turn soggy. Well, after the bath they look weird and funny at the same time. Don’t forget to keep them warm after showering them. Also, keep a blow dryer and comb their fur. No matter how much our pets hate water, we love the shiny fur after a bath. Scroll down to see more pets reacting to water.
10. From fluffy to soggy real quick.
via: v1talya / pikabu
11. They were not ready for it.
12. That moment when you realize the water is cold:
via: teraflux / reddit
13. Keeping her warm after the bath.
14. Relax! it’s the same puppy.
via: cucumberita / pikabu
15. Who knew she would be this thin?
via: S***er69 / pikabu
16. Where’s the blow dryer?
17. Look at their expressions!
via: DonaldK / pikabu
18. From happy to sad.
If you are a cat owner, share with us how do you manage to bathe your pet? How does your pet react to water? Does your pet like water or completely hate it? Do you like a freshly bathed pet? Because we do!