The pet-parent relationship is beyond adorable.
When a human adopts a pet animal, that connection does not establish instantly, you really have to work your way to connect all the dots. That requires immense patience and a lot of confidence and strength in your own abilities to make things happen. And once that inseparable bond is established, there ain’t no going back from it. The owner basically becomes a parent to the pet hence we refer to that relationship as a pet-parent relationship.
This in no way is a one-way relationship. This bond works both ways. The animal is not the only one who becomes a soulmate for the human takes all their pain away, the human becomes a soulmate for the animal as well. Animals that get adopted from shelters are in desperate need of love. Their confidence shatters due to their bad past but they never lose hope and patiently wait for their soulmates to arrive and give them the chapter of life that they always deserved, a furever home.
Here’s are 19 pet animals who managed to find their soulmates in form of humans.
Scroll down below to enjoy these moments.
1. “This is my wife’s cat that still lives at her parents’ house. I’m kind of his favorite.”
2. “This guy just came up to our house to get some scratches and my son was happy to help.”
3. “My high-fiving buddy coming to hang out with me after not seeing him for a while”
4. “Our cat never use to snuggle with my wife, and it always disappointed her. Now that she is working from home things have changed and these are the pictures she texts me every day now.”
Via atodaso / Reddit
5. “My father’s Caucasian Shepherd, Nazar”
6. “My husband’s mid-life crisis – quite possibly the best crisis ever.”
7. “Looking at the clouds with her chicken friend”
Via nfinity / Reddit
8. “A man and his kitty. We recently moved cross-country and a friend watched our kitty for 3 weeks while we looked for a place. We were finally reunited this week.”
9. “Sundays are for snoozin’.”
Via 301NMcG / Reddit
Sorry forgot to give you guys an overload of wholesomeness disclaimer. This is the kind of wholesomeness that gives me hope. I am surprised by the way love works, it is mind-boggling the power it holds. Just a smile right from the hard, and congratulations you just make yourself a companion. Speechless!
10. “Never too big to be a lapdog…”
11. “Our oldest daughter and her kitty — 7 years later, they’re still the best of friends.”
Via fauxgt4 / Reddit
12. “My son wanted a kitten for over a year, and today he picked out his new best friend at the shelter. He’s so proud!”
13. “This kitten and his baby had a strong bond right from the start.”
14. “My girlfriend starts work early so has started replacing herself with her cat so I don’t notice her getting up, he doesn’t seem to mind.”
15. “The reason I can’t get anything done!”
16. “Adoption Day vs. Today”
17. “Big Chuck and his baby brother. It was a long day of second grade and just generally being Chuck.”
18. Bonds don’t take into consideration occupation, place, and time before forming.
19. Surrounded by asses, delivering love.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.