Displaying your love and affection is a vital part of a relationship. A relationship between you and your pet is also based on unconditional love. But if we compare to animals, their way of showing affection towards their owners is different. Humans show affection by rubbing their pet’s belly or head, snuggling with them, kissing them, saying good boy/girl. For animals, showing love can be a tricky task. They usually show love through body language and actions.
For instance, there would have been situations in which we are feeling cold and they would just jump into our arms to make us feel warm or make certain eye contact to let us know that they are there for us. However, it’s our job to understand the actions and body language of our pets and to learn, what are they trying to communicate about. Just by looking into the eyes of your pet, you will find the level of love and affection they have for you!
Your animals are full of love! They have pure hearts and intentions, they will never hurt you. In return, you just have to show care and love. In this article, we have collected a few pictures that depict a bond of love between the pet and its owner. Scroll down and see!
1. Happy o meter! 100% full.
I just wanna cuddle, that’s all I want!
2. Yes, enjoy my cuteness. Happy souls taste the best!
I will make your day better with my love!
3. Dogs are undoubtedly the most precious species on the surface of Earth!
4. Most loving gaze ever!
“That’s his baby.” – Dorothy Parkers
5. The cutest surprise ever!
6. The passenger’s seat is fixed for this cutie!
No one except him can sit beside his human.
7. Hey human, you are mine!
8. Staring and smiling! How precious!!
I hope they both never let go of one another!
9. The cat is certainly wondering how his human is the most charming person!
10. Such a wonderful moment!
Glad this moment was captured and saved!
In an interview with Bored Panda, Dr Vitale who hails from OSU Human-Animal Interaction Lab said “Our research has demonstrated that pet cats can form stable, affectional attachment bonds with their owners. The majority of cats have the capacity to use their owner as a source of comfort and security, especially when faced with stressful or unfamiliar situations. Our research has also shown that cats can be very social toward their owners, especially when their owner pays attention to them”.
According to her, there’s still a lot that we don’t know about cat-human bonds. “Kittens aged 3-8 months and adult cats display secure bonds with their owners. However we don’t yet know how long it usually takes for cats to forms bonds with their owners,” she said.
“We do know that at least in kittens, these bonds do not easily change. When we followed up with kittens, 81% of them displayed the same attachment type as they had previously (either secure or insecure). If a kitten was secure the first testing session, they were likely to be secure upon follow-up. Although we don’t know how long these bonds take to form, they seem to be relatively stable once established,” Dr. Vitale added.
11. Stop with your work and gimme attention!
Stop working and hold her ASAP!!
12. Cheeky little cato!
13. When you make your human upset, and then try to calm him down!
The smile on this guy’s face tells that he loves his dog a lot!
14. Cat hugging its human’s arm!
This cute cat who literally looks like a bat needs attention. Come on hooman, give this cat the attention he deserves!
16. The most awaited bus ride!
“The lady is er kitty’s everything. And vice versa.” – Dorothy Parker
17. Two angels!
18. Holding your cat in the pocket like a kangaroo!
Every cat owner should have a hoodie with a cat pouch!
19. Come here, let me give you a big hug!
“There has been relatively little research into the cat-human bond, especially when we compare it to the number of research studies with dogs and humans,” Vitale said about her study. “So our motivation was to bring more knowledge to this field of study.”
She said that the “attachment bond” that cats display toward their owners is “very similar” to the bond that dogs share with their owners. “And even the bond human infants display toward their caretakers,” she added.
“All three species display the same distinct patterns of attachment behavior. The majority of individuals in all species are securely attached to their caregiver, meaning they use their caregiver as a source of comfort and security in an unfamiliar situation.”
This is what I call a perfect match!
Keep scrolling below! As we have more for you!
21. The charming and beautiful smiles!
Beautiful dogo with a beautiful smile and heart!
22. I dare you to be sad! You won’t!
23. Hello! I am here to make you happy.
“OH my goodness, how adorable!!!” – MsM
24. Cleocatra is a beautiful cat!
25. One can easily see the love and affection he has through his beautiful eyes
“I can’t take it anymore. Too much puppy cuteness. I am done for!” – The redqueen
26. Curled up paws!
Hey hooman, look down. I am here!
27. A great and safe company!
28. An intense look of love!
This is what love, at first sight, looks like.
29. You can only drive if you let me sit in your lap.
30. Chief has some adorable paws!
Great choice of name by the owner!
31. Nothing like pets love!
32. If those adorable puppy eyes don’t melt your heart, nothing will.
These puppy eyes, so cute!!
33. You better pet me after taking this selfie!
34. Imagine waking up to this beauty beside you!
Such a delightful sight it would be!
35. Happiness in a picture!
“Awww look at his cute polo shirt!” – MsM
36. Get a girl who looks at you the way she looks at his owner.
37. When your cat notices you’re eating a little too much.
Stop eating you twat! And feed me!
38. I need someone who looks at me the way this cat is looking at him!
39. Gaze upon my green eyes and tremble!
I am extremely cute, to a dangerous degree!
40. This cat could easily steal your man!
Just a stare from this kitty and you’ll forever be his!
Well, we hope that you found these pictures to be therapeutic! So pure and full of love. Which one of these was your favourite? Let us know in the comments section below!