Pet animals only deserve one thing and that is to spend the best possible life at their forever homes.
That is because animals deserve nothing but the best. And we strictly take on the basis of merits. Just take a pen and paper and start jotting down the things your pet animal has done for you. I know there is not enough space to note down everything that they do in their power to make our lives better, to improve everything, and to eliminate all the bad energy around us. They do that because they trust us enough to enter into that inseparable connection and they honor it with their lives. Animals are the best.
Yet, we hear unfortunate stories of people abandoning their pet animals. It really boggles my mind as to how they reach that decision. I mean I am fine if they have a proper rationale behind it but when some abandon their animals just because they got bored of them, that boils my blood. But where it is bad, there is good as well. The acts of the wrongdoers are offset by the angels that decided to go to those animal shelters, adopt them and take it upon themselves to give those animals are forever home that they can enjoy the rest of their lives in. We are all ears for a good adoption story. And that’s what we’ve got for you guys today. Not one, but multiple adoption stories to warm your heart.
Let’s enjoy these 15 amazing adoption stories. Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Continously moving from shelter to shelter, not finding a permanent spot makes it really hard for animals to start trusting humans again.
2. We are glad there won’t be a 4th time. Hero!
3. That’s what you call commitment. Even if its requires the humans to adjust according the pet’s need, the good ones do it.
4. We are so happy that Roux finally managed to find herself a forever home.
5. Kinda glad buster ran away from that abusive family. How else would he have found a happy place?
6. Hardluck to those who didn’t pick Akasha up. Missed free cuddles for life.
7. William was thrown away by college kids until this person found him and gave him a new home.
8. Aww Mittens is so adorable. I can’t understand how it got returned to shelters 3 times.
These animals were never meant to be in the situations they were adopted from. They were always supposed to have a luxurious life, having no worries, and only happiness and lots of food. They fully deserve that. We are so happy that these heroes exist who took the responsibility and decided to give these pets a life they always deserved.
9. An adoption on Christmas Day. Best present for both parties.
10. Spent first 8 months of its life in a crate only to spend the rest of its life in an amazing home.
11. It takes time to find the right people and when it happens, it happens for long.
12. Heroes exist in real life.
13. We are so happy for Buster.
14. I am not crying, you are.
15. Dude, how could one have returned this adorable thing?
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.